1. I don't know about hardware. I use macro to reduce quality on slaves. Quality becomes lower than its possible from the menu. On certain expansions you can reduce 'horizonfarclip' / 'farclip' to zero. Effectively making them blind. Certain variables might give different performance depending on your hardware (e.g. m2Faster). Here is a list of console variables and their descriptions: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Console_variables

/console characterAmbient 1
    /console detailDoodadAlpha 1
    /console environmentDetail 0
    /console extshadowquality 0
    /console farclip 0
    /console ffx 0
    /console groundeffectdensity 16
    /console groundEffectDist 0
    /console horizonfarclip 0
    /console hwPCF 1
    /console m2Faster 0
    /console farclipoverride 0
    /console overridefarclip 0
    /console shadowlod 0
    /console showfootprintparticles 0
    /console showfootprints 0
    /console showshadow 0
    /console skycloudlod 0
    /console smallcull 1
    /console timingmethod 1
    /console maxFPS 25
    /console maxFPSBk 4
    /console maxFPSLoading 4
    /console violenceLevel 0
    /console WeatherDensity 0
    /console ffxspecial 0
    /console ffxGlow 0
    /console ffxDeath 0
    /console gxVSync 0
    /console spelleffectlevel 0
    /console terrainMipLevel 1
    /console waterDetail 0

EDIT: I just discovered that you could also disable camera adjustment which allows you to keep looking at the floor (and reduces strain on GPU). Not very good for targeted abilities though. The with slaves do:

Zoom in:
    /script SetView(1);SetView(1);

Then manually look down on each character. As long as they are looking down on floor fully zoomed in they should not consume too many GPU resources. When zoomed out i got 15 fps in city, when zoomed in i got 60 fps.

You could also take it one step further and save and load the views the first time you find the correct zoom and pitch.

Save angle camera angle for character:
    /script SaveView(3);

Set camera to the saved angle:
    /script SetView(3);SetView(3);

You might need to do "/reload ui" on first logon of the saved views won't load according to: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/API_SaveView

Thank you so much! It helped me a lot!! <3

2. Again a big wall of text and again everything ripped entirely out of context.

I have to make a CPU video just to make a point? You did this and showed a fraud video, lmao? Besides multiple Warmane-players have viewed my desktop and I have even streamed through discord even some twitch back in the day so I have little to gain from lying about my hardware on a forum I have been on for 8 years....

You refer us to an Asmongold video to explain the concept of server lag? You sir are an *****. That video's purpose isn't even about server lag. It's about his statements on multiboxing, he just briefly discusses it (and he's not wrong.). Just ripped out of context. Tell me how I can freeze in battle vs another boxer but the other guy is fine? Explain your server lag now. did plenty of 40vs100 battles where I just freeze due to 100% CPU load and trottles while the other people are fine on their hardware. (Happened with 1950x)

Pathetic

Again you are comparing cats and dogs. blizzard works entirely differently performance wise. More stress on gpu less on cpu for example, it's the other way around on warmane btw incase you didn't know... How can you, you haven't boxed more than 6 and making all these weirdo claims. Throwing around Asmondgold links to try and educate while claiming you are IT... YIKES

I box 20 chars in Classic right now and i have 3% CPU loads there but GPU has almost equally high loads than on warmane... just a minor example of hardware optimisation on different expansions.... (Classic based on legion core it's not the same server-core as used in Vanilla ofcourse)

Don't get me started on BFA...
    i'm done with ya. you don't comprehend for a moment any of the stuff you are talking about. YOU DON'T HAVE A 2990wx. if ya did, prove it. i've explained and shown proof of what i said. asmongold literally explained in the video what is happening (mass amounts of input going to the server from multiboxing). i literally explained it myself. you remain ignorant and have as of yet, produce a single shred of evidence of ANYTHING you've said. apart from you ignorance on how it all works. keep commenting and keep showing how ignorant you are.

3. Hi,
    How exactly are packets from server handled on our systems when running multiple instances of same application listening on same port?
    The local ports are not the same. You can test this by doing "netstat -b" (or netstat in general) command, while having 2 or more clients logged. Your client tells the server: Please contact me in port X when you send messages. Then server can then use that port to communicate with that specific client.

Network operations are usually implemented in the OS, but you need to write code for networking operations in WoW clients also, otherwise the client couldn't connect anywhere.
    Edited: September 19, 2019 Reason: Fixed image

4. i'm done with ya. you don't comprehend for a moment any of the stuff you are talking about. YOU DON'T HAVE A 2990wx. if ya did, prove it. i've explained and shown proof of what i said. asmongold literally explained in the video what is happening (mass amounts of input going to the server from multiboxing). i literally explained it myself. you remain ignorant and have as of yet, produce a single shred of evidence of ANYTHING you've said. apart from you ignorance on how it all works. keep commenting and keep showing how ignorant you are.
    I have only this statements:
    1) you are braindead
    +2) you are breadhead
    or
    3) you are just troll

Dismissed.

5. ya i got nothing
    Edited: September 19, 2019

6. I have only this statements:
    1) you are braindead
    +2) you are breadhead
    or
    3) you are just troll

Dismissed.
    first off, i am guessing you are either an ult of pidgeonderp (all of us multiboxers have utls on here), or you are buddies with him. i mean, all you 2 have are insults, i presented facts and logic and explained in depth what i was saying. so i will face palm yet again because either you don't get it, you are stupid and have no brain function, or you are willfully ignorant.
    ok, lets try this again with math. I imagine everyone know math.

If you have 10 people in 1 location then you have to send to every player location of every other player in the area. So 10 people is 10*9 = 90 requests from server. Because every player (10) needs location of the other 9 players. formula -> player_count * (player_count - 1)

If in usual situation you have 80 players in city close together so they can see each other, then it is 80*79 = 6320 requests on server.
    If you attack city with 200 people and 200 people are defending then you have 400 * 399 = 159600 requests on server.
    159600/6320 = 25 times bigger load on server. No wonder the server will lag in these situations.

come on, respond to me with some more insults, no facts to back up anything you guys say, and just make comments because you don't want to research anything you are responding on. come on with the further insults. its all you got.

7. first off, i am guessing you are either an ult of pidgeonderp (all of us multiboxers have utls on here), or you are buddies with him. i mean, all you 2 have are insults, i presented facts and logic and explained in depth what i was saying. so i will face palm yet again because either you don't get it, you are stupid and have no brain function, or you are willfully ignorant.

If you have 10 people in 1 location then you have to send to every player location of every other player in the area. So 10 people is 10*9 = 90 requests from server. Because every player (10) needs location of the other 9 players. formula -> player_count * (player_count - 1)

If in usual situation you have 80 players in city close together so they can see each other, then it is 80*79 = 6320 requests on server.
    If you attack city with 200 people and 200 people are defending then you have 400 * 399 = 159600 requests on server.
    159600/6320 = 25 times bigger load on server. No wonder the server will lag in these situations.

come on, respond to me with some more insults, no facts to back up anything you guys say, and just make comments because you don't want to research anything you are responding on. come on with the further insults. its all you got.
    Sure, I'll reply to this one.

Server lag would not lock your system resources. You would be able to walk, and rubberband back to the server que location, along with EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

That is what you are describing, while ignoring the main topic at hand, and what everyone has been trying to explain to you. Server lag WILL NOT LOCK YOUR SYSTEM RESOURCES. Server lag will create a rubberband effect. The term SERVER LAG is linked to the network discussion and server resource discussion. This is not a discussion about the server not having enough resources, this is a discussion about LOCAL resources and the ability to manage them in high activity zones. The server is NOT responsible for my system instability, it is MY SYSTEM that is responsible for MY SYSTEM INSTABILITY.

Proof? my system TELLS ME it is heavily occupied by the actions of several clients that I have open, consuming more ram, creating more heat, and quite possibly causing system throttling for safety concerns. What is so hard to understand here?

Your claim is; by what you've stated: Server lag (server FREEZE, which would effect EVERYONE and NOTHING would happen during such an event, according to you) is responsible for my system resources being bottled up and choked. Now, I will give you the thought that a server can experience a freeze due to too many requests being sent, BUT ONCE AGAIN, IT-DOES-NOT-USE-UP-YOUR-SYSTEM-RESOURCES. Your client would disconnect or FREEZE, and that's it. My system would run flawlessly according to you, but that is NOT THE CASE. I am FLOODED BASED ON REQUESTS SENT FROM MY LOCAL SYSTEM TO MY LOCAL SYSTEM, BECAUSE EACH CLIENT REQUIRES REQUESTS TO BE SENT TO YOUR MACHINE AND IF YOUR MACHINE CAN'T HANDLE IT, IT WILL FREEZE, WHILE PEOPLE WILL HOP AROUND YOU FREELY.

There is nothing more to explain here. You will either understand this or you won't. I personally advise you to show us your claims, because until we see it happen, our own experiences will shatter your claims.

On another note: Asmongold is a streamer. He has no history with multiboxing, nor does he work as a computer administrator. All that he knows is: The game runs like this, therefore, theory theory theory. I've watched a few "episodes" and I can definitely tell you, that this young man is WRONG on many of his rants that he has gone on. Unfortunately, it is his JOB to babble on for hours about discussions that are relevant to a subject that is unfortunately boring to most, and the only way to get the attention of a viewer, is to claim a statement that might be irrational, and watch as the chat explodes. Very much like something you're doing in this thread :D

8. first off, i am guessing you are either an ult of pidgeonderp (all of us multiboxers have utls on here), or you are buddies with him. i mean, all you 2 have are insults, i presented facts and logic and explained in depth what i was saying. so i will face palm yet again because either you don't get it, you are stupid and have no brain function, or you are willfully ignorant.

Again you failed at reading and processing what I've said. You don't have credibility at all, you doing your quick maffs with the same cringy text over and over again. You sure proving alot of "facts" while you never boxed more than 6 chars.

Yes I consider Woloss a friend, we have been boxing 40+ chars for 2 years together and versus eachother. We did more tests on our machine on this server than you can imagine.

So I suggest the following:

Lets prove some facts. Since you love to upload video's :)

You and me go into discord and we'll both film our monitors and we do a fight 40 vs 40. You have plans to box 100 so surely this test will be peanuts for you. In this very video we'll also both monitor our hardware. HECK we can do this in the Warmane multiboxing discord. LETS HAVE SOME FUN :)

I can use multiple different comps vs you to show you how much hardware matters. Since you think it's all about "server lag" (lmao so cringe) Lets see how your CPU feels during this test :)

So what do you say BUDDY? We can talk facts when we're done with the video :)

9. Sure, I'll reply to this one.

Server lag would not lock your system resources. You would be able to walk, and rubberband back to the server que location, along with EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

That is what you are describing, while ignoring the main topic at hand, and what everyone has been trying to explain to you. Server lag WILL NOT LOCK YOUR SYSTEM RESOURCES. Server lag will create a rubberband effect. The term SERVER LAG is linked to the network discussion and server resource discussion. This is not a discussion about the server not having enough resources, this is a discussion about LOCAL resources and the ability to manage them in high activity zones. The server is NOT responsible for my system instability, it is MY SYSTEM that is responsible for MY SYSTEM INSTABILITY.

Proof? my system TELLS ME it is heavily occupied by the actions of several clients that I have open, consuming more ram, creating more heat, and quite possibly causing system throttling for safety concerns. What is so hard to understand here?

Your claim is; by what you've stated: Server lag (server FREEZE, which would effect EVERYONE and NOTHING would happen during such an event, according to you) is responsible for my system resources being bottled up and choked. Now, I will give you the thought that a server can experience a freeze due to too many requests being sent, BUT ONCE AGAIN, IT-DOES-NOT-USE-UP-YOUR-SYSTEM-RESOURCES. Your client would disconnect or FREEZE, and that's it. My system would run flawlessly according to you, but that is NOT THE CASE. I am FLOODED BASED ON REQUESTS SENT FROM MY LOCAL SYSTEM TO MY LOCAL SYSTEM, BECAUSE EACH CLIENT REQUIRES REQUESTS TO BE SENT TO YOUR MACHINE AND IF YOUR MACHINE CAN'T HANDLE IT, IT WILL FREEZE, WHILE PEOPLE WILL HOP AROUND YOU FREELY.

There is nothing more to explain here. You will either understand this or you won't. I personally advise you to show us your claims, because until we see it happen, our own experiences will shatter your claims.

On another note: Asmongold is a streamer. He has no history with multiboxing, nor does he work as a computer administrator. All that he knows is: The game runs like this, therefore, theory theory theory. I've watched a few "episodes" and I can definitely tell you, that this young man is WRONG on many of his rants that he has gone on. Unfortunately, it is his JOB to babble on for hours about discussions that are relevant to a subject that is unfortunately boring to most, and the only way to get the attention of a viewer, is to claim a statement that might be irrational, and watch as the chat explodes. Very much like something you're doing in this thread :D
    first off, i've maintained the entire time, that a system, such as a 1950x, will not experience system lag (and i am talking solely on the cores itself, it will EASILY be able to run mutliple toons). next, i am kinda guessing you might just be another ult of someone on here. who knows. regardless. once again for the 50th time now. it doesn't matter if asmongold multiboxes or not, it doesn't matter if anyone does. what people are describing being in heavily occupied area's IS FREAKING SERVER LAG. ffs. my god. again, if you take lets say 50 toons, put them into an area that has lets say 500 toons (such as dalaran), and you are inputting x amount of inputs all being sent to a server, THAT LITERALLY IS WHAT IS CAUSING LAG. it has absolutely nothing to do with your system.
    i've maintained for the entire time, that you will experience server lag before system lag on MY system. i have no clue what system you are running, if you have anything at all like my system. i can only speak on my system. of course, if you have a system, that you cannot assign cores to each account, have less ram, have a zillion other things, of course that will experience system lag. for the umpteeth time now, i've been talking about my system, and i've been talking about the system that pidgeonlord has lied about having (he claims he has a 2990wx. biggest baddest cpu anyone can have. i believe he's lying cause he hasn't provided any proof of having it). again for the zillionth time, i am literally talking about my system. i will not experience system lag with the system i have when entering lets say dalaran with 50 toons. again, IT IS SERVER LAG. i mean, this is what? the 50th reply now. go back and read each in succession. i've literally explained to a t the system i am talking about. it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR SYSTEM IS DOING, WITH WHAT ANYONE ELSES SYSTEM, I HAVE SAID FROM THE GET GO MY SYSTEM.
    now, in the early comments, people were literally talking about lag in heavily populated areas. that again, is MOST LIKELY SERVER LAG. if you introduce for the UMPTEETH ZILLIONTH TIME. 50 accounts, all sending inputs to the server, on hardware for instance, that is NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS BLIZZARDS, it will cause issues with the server. i honestly give up. f it. you morons don't get it by now, you never will. i've literally broken it down in math, i've broken it down and explained it on a server level, i've even found a video on youtube that literally explains it.
    again, it doesn't matter for a second if asmongold multiboxes. the truth is the truth. then you claim you've seen a couple episdes asmongold did where you thought he was wrong, so that means the one video he did explain what mass multiboxing is doing on a server is wrong too huh? i mean, ffs, what he said IS LITERALLY THE FREAKING TRUTH. if you can for instance, run 50 toons perfectly fine in non populated area's but you can't in heavily populated area's. THAT FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME IS FREAKING SERVER LAG.
    man....i give up. i literally went to school for IT. i've literally ran servers. i know what i am talking about. but i digress, if after all this, you still don't get it, then f it. i REALLY don't care. i honestly came to comment to help other people understand what is going on, why a 1950x is not going to experience system lag in certain areas and will in other area.s but i give up. the sheer amount of idiocy has ruined me ever commenting on here again. f it. remain stupid

10. where is your video of your system liar. you have 0 credibility of anything you've said. you haven't proven a single thing. all you have done is rant and shown how ill informed you are of what is happening on a server level. i've literally broken it down in math. i've explained it a zillion times now. i've even found video's backing up what i said. hell, for all i know, all the disrespect thrown at me are ults from you. i mean, i can surely do the same. i have like 30 ults now.
    but whatever, go f yourself. i am done with this. you all won't ever hear from me on forums again because after all this freaking time, you've done nothing but been disrespectful uniformed dicks and i am done. i simply came here trying to help people understand what is going on server level and we have ret@@rds like you who will do nothing but make people not buy hardware, not understand any of this stuff, who will disrespect anyone who explains it all. so good job. i REALLY don't care at this point.
    again, ya got anything else you want to say. you are a freaking ***** and i have no time for *****s. see ya moron.

11. where is your video of your system liar. you have 0 credibility of anything you've said. you haven't proven a single thing. all you have done is rant and shown how ill informed you are of what is happening on a server level. i've literally broken it down in math. i've explained it a zillion times now. i've even found video's backing up what i said. hell, for all i know, all the disrespect thrown at me are ults from you. i mean, i can surely do the same. i have like 30 ults now.
    but whatever, go f yourself. i am done with this. you all won't ever hear from me on forums again because after all this freaking time, you've done nothing but been disrespectful uniformed dicks and i am done. i simply came here trying to help people understand what is going on server level and we have ret@@rds like you who will do nothing but make people not buy hardware, not understand any of this stuff, who will disrespect anyone who explains it all. so good job. i REALLY don't care at this point.
    again, ya got anything else you want to say. you are a freaking ***** and i have no time for *****s. see ya moron.
    I offered you to make a video, allow me to quote:

So I suggest the following:

Lets prove some facts. Since you love to upload video's :)

You and me go into discord and we'll both film our monitors and we do a fight 40 vs 40. You have plans to box 100 so surely this test will be peanuts for you. In this very video we'll also both monitor our hardware. HECK we can do this in the Warmane multiboxing discord. LETS HAVE SOME FUN :)

I can use multiple different comps vs you to show you how much hardware matters. Since you think it's all about "server lag" (lmao so cringe) Lets see how your CPU feels during this test :)

So what do you say BUDDY? We can talk facts when we're done with the video :)
    Is your 1950x up to the challenge?

12. I just want to say. I've read all the comments, I went and watched the video Thor said to watch, and I understand what he is saying. I have multiboxed on 80 before. I agree with everything Thor has said.

13. I just want to say. I've read all the comments, I went and watched the video Thor said to watch, and I understand what he is saying. I have multiboxed on 80 before. I agree with everything Thor has said.
    Sure thing pal I respect that. This is a forum after all. I do hope you know the video he posted ( " Dedicated to pidgeonlord") is a fraud. All people familiar with isboxer and innerspace can see it. He did not export his changed settings, thus it's the clients are not running on 1 core (wich was the subject of the video) Not saying it isn't possible per se but hey it is kinda nasty delivering a fraud like that.

He wants to make a video so we can use both our threadrippers and see what really happens with the hardware. Ofcourse I agreed and made a suggestion.

< Will the 1950x be a stable system for 40 chars > We'll find out soon

14. Sure thing pal I respect that. This is a forum after all. I do hope you know the video he posted ( " Dedicated to pidgeonlord") is a fraud. All people familiar with isboxer and innerspace can see it. He did not export his changed settings, thus it's the clients are not running on 1 core (wich was the subject of the video) Not saying it isn't possible per se but hey it is kinda nasty delivering a fraud like that.

He wants to make a video so we can use both our threadrippers and see what really happens with the hardware. Ofcourse I agreed and made a suggestion.

< Will the 1950x be a stable system for 40 chars > We'll find out soon
    my god you a freaking *****. so because i didn't hit save and relaunch innerspace on camera that means it is a fraud huh? i am willing to bet anything, all the disrespect has been from ults from you. i think it would be funny as hell if a system moderator were to look at the ip used from each account commenting and ban every account associated with those accounts from commenting. all you have to try and challenge me is trying to disrespect me. i've noticed also, that people commenting use the same exact vernacular as you use. funny isn't it? there's a few people probably not you, but i am willing to bet you are like 3 or 4 people on here trying to make yourself sound smart by having people (your ults), back up what you think is going on. the fact to the matter, 3 people disrespect asmongold, haven't said a single thing that he is wrong about at all, just that "he doesn't multibox so he's wrong." lmfao. why is it? that 4 people commenting said the EXACT SAME THING? HMMM? i bet anything you are those 4 people.
    anyone whose reading this, go to youtube, look up "real talk about mass multiboxing" by asmongold on youtube if you want to understand what is happening on a server level with introducing a ton of multiboxes/accounts to an area such as dalaran. what he says is thee absolute truth. the fact that pidgeondick doesn't comprehend at all any of this stuff just lends more credit to what i've been saying that he has absolutely nothing, no credit at all. he or any of his ults, have linked a single thing backing up anything he's said. notta, nilch, 0. i've literally backed up what i said by finding proof of what i said, i broke it down and explained it in my own words and i even broke it down in math. what has this dipshat done? disrespect me, knock any and all video's contradicting him, log into ults to try and back up what he himself doesn't understand? lmfao.

15. I just want to say. I've read all the comments, I went and watched the video Thor said to watch, and I understand what he is saying. I have multiboxed on 80 before. I agree with everything Thor has said.
    thank you for the support. hope you don't get sucked into pidgeondicks drama.

First ... 34567 Last