1. my god you a freaking *****. so because i didn't hit save and relaunch innerspace on camera that means it is a fraud huh? i am willing to bet anything, all the disrespect has been from ults from you. i think it would be funny as hell if a system moderator were to look at the ip used from each account commenting and ban every account associated with those accounts from commenting. all you have to try and challenge me is trying to disrespect me. i've noticed also, that people commenting use the same exact vernacular as you use. funny isn't it? there's a few people probably not you, but i am willing to bet you are like 3 or 4 people on here trying to make yourself sound smart by having people (your ults), back up what you think is going on. the fact to the matter, 3 people disrespect asmongold, haven't said a single thing that he is wrong about at all, just that "he doesn't multibox so he's wrong." lmfao. why is it? that 4 people commenting said the EXACT SAME THING? HMMM? i bet anything you are those 4 people.
    anyone whose reading this, go to youtube, look up "real talk about mass multiboxing" by asmongold on youtube if you want to understand what is happening on a server level with introducing a ton of multiboxes/accounts to an area such as dalaran. what he says is thee absolute truth. the fact that pidgeondick doesn't comprehend at all any of this stuff just lends more credit to what i've been saying that he has absolutely nothing, no credit at all. he or any of his ults, have linked a single thing backing up anything he's said. notta, nilch, 0. i've literally backed up what i said by finding proof of what i said, i broke it down and explained it in my own words and i even broke it down in math. what has this dipshat done? disrespect me, knock any and all video's contradicting him, log into ults to try and back up what he himself doesn't understand? lmfao.
    I did not use any alt accounts in this thread. Moderators may confirm. Infact everyone disagreeing with you in here has multboxed with more chars than you, thus they are more credible than you. All you're posting is cringy text, nothing supported by actual facts.

I'm offering you to make a video, the two of us. You seem to be dodging my idea for a reason although you challenged me to make a video? So please let us make this video and prove to the multiboxing community how badass the 1950x is. The more you dodge me the more credibility you lose pal.

If i were Huckallberry I would have asked a mod to close down this topic already. Since 90% is horse ****. But it wouldn't matter you're just a troll, posting the same **** on 8 different threads on the same day. Yikes...

Until you use your1950x at full potential and actually share some experience or proof on your claims, you remain a clueless ape.

2. I did not use any alt accounts in this thread. Moderators may confirm. Infact everyone disagreeing with you in here has multboxed with more chars than you, thus they are more credible than you. All you're posting is cringy text, nothing supported by actual facts.

I'm offering you to make a video, the two of us. You seem to be dodging my idea for a reason although you challenged me to make a video? So please let us make this video and prove to the multiboxing community how badass the 1950x is. The more you dodge me the more credibility you lose pal.

If i were Huckallberry I would have asked a mod to close down this topic already. Since 90% is horse ****. But it wouldn't matter you're just a troll, posting the same **** on 8 different threads on the same day. Yikes...

Until you use your1950x at full potential and actually share some experience or proof on your claims, you remain a clueless ape.
    um, first off, i don't have a ton of level 80's. only have 1 account that has that. second, i am currently leveling up about 30 characters, but it is a slow process due to party limits.
    next, you can't seem to let go of my original statement of multiboxing 6 because of the gmail limitation. i mean, i've said like 10 times now i have like 30 accounts now. at what point in your dim witted head do you not put 2 and 2 together and figure out i've went way beyond 6 now.
    next, filming us being together, when you probably do have 20 plus fully leveled toons proves nothing you *****. literally nothing. you still have as of yet, shown a single thread proving you have any cpu you claim to have. you claim to have both a 1950x and a 2990wx, have as of yet proven either. filming a 2 person multibox doesn't prove for a second that you have either of those cpu's.
    next, i mean, you want to film a fight between 2 mutliboxers. one who recently just got into it and one who has been doing it? that is like a person when they hit level 80 thinking they are bad *** and can one shot anything, yet haven't developed any pvp skills or have any gear. not going to happen.
    i mean, 2 person multibox fighting each other doesn't prove anything. doesn't prove you understand for a moment what is happening at the server level. doesn't prove any of it.
    i will break it down for you since you seem to be extremely dense. lets say, a mechanic knows how to work on a engine (they know the insides and outs of the engine), does the mechanic typically know the engineering that goes into the engine (my dad is or was a mechanic till he retired and he sure as hell didn't understand how much force an engine could take for example from air being induced into an engine till it would blow the engine or need reinforcement from the main caps or several other things), the point with the mechanic is i am sure their is a ton of people who know WAY more about lets say, isboxer than i do. that doesn't mean that a person who uses isboxer understands for a second what is happening server side. you are simply a mechanic and i am the engineer explaining it. derp.

3. i mean, 2 person multibox fighting each other doesn't prove anything. doesn't prove you understand for a moment what is happening at the server level. doesn't prove any of it.
    Ofc. Cuz u wont see server lag, cuz cpu will be maxed out.

4. Ofc. Cuz u wont see server lag, cuz cpu will be maxed out.
    He doesn't understand this, he will say the server brought his CPU to 100% load XD. Don't bother. lol
    Edited: September 20, 2019

5. Ofc. Cuz u wont see server lag, cuz cpu will be maxed out.
    dude, i LITERALLY did the math of it. having lets say 50 accounts next to his 50 accounts will lag a server before it will lag my system. my cores won't be pegged is the point. perhaps it will run out of ram but i doubt it (i have 40 gb of ram in my system, which i can allocate that amount of ram to run my toons. i can assign 16 gb of hbm2 vram to running the accounts. hell, if need be, i can use my 1800x and dual computer it). however, when 50 toons times 50 toons, all sending inputs to the server from the same area? that is a MASS amount and could easily overwhelm the server. i mean, just 1 key is 50 times 50 and that isn't even counting the other toons in the area. so lets say i hit a bunch of keys at the same time, having a boxing fight, it will send lets say 3 to 4 inputs per second, times 50, times the inputs he's sending, which is what is overwhelming the server. again, if you don't comprehend math, not my problem.

6. He doesn't understand this, he will say the server brought his CPU to 100% load XD. Don't bother. lol
    you don't comprehend math nor engineering nor anything other than button mashing. i've LITERALLY, LITERALLY, LITERALLY explained what is happened, produced evidence of it, and even explained it in math. i mean, you both need to go back to school or something.
    again, it isn't going to lag my system. maybe on pidgeondicks system it will. depending on just how bad and old it is. betting you have like an i5 from like 2013 or something. lmfao

7. Reading this discussion was like reading people claim that FPS has an effect on latency.

Your CPU having trouble rendering 5 million totems is not the same as having a slow connection to the server or experiencing packet loss.
    Sure, large numbers of characters can cause lag when they are localized into one small area, but neither have I seen a multiboxer capable of doing this on Icecrown or seen any such server lag have any effect on a computer's performance.

Any insults beyond this point will get you infracted and potentially banned along with the removal of your post. If you can't be civil, don't post.
    Please and thank you.

8. fair enough. if i can get past gmails limitations (used a bunch of peoples phones numbers so far. limited to like 5 gmails per phone number). i plan on running around 100 to 120 toons on the server to see what happens. i seen someone run 80 on youtube. my system (1950x), is equivalent to what people were using to run 120 toons on 4 different computers back in the day (hell probably has more performance than those 4 systems put together due to ipc improvements and faster threaded and multithreaded speeds). i mean, for a long time, we were limited to 4 core 8 threads on the mainstream, so literally it took 4 i7's to equal 1 1950x, not to mention the ipc improvements from a 1950x vs an older i7. i think around 100 toons in an area such as dalaran, would crash the server due to the sheer amount of inputs in the region. it has happened numerous times on blizzard servers from mass amounts of people in a small area. same concept would happen. if not crash the server, at least cause a mass amount of server lag
    Edited: September 20, 2019

9. Your CPU having trouble rendering 5 million totems is not the same as having a slow connection to the server or experiencing packet loss.
    Sure, large numbers of characters can cause lag when they are localized into one small area, but neither have I seen a multiboxer capable of doing this on Icecrown or seen any such server lag have any effect on a computer's performance.
    Exactly that was wat I was trying to show initially with the screenshot, 60% CPU loads in dalaran (While sitting idle) with up to 90-100% during situations where 2 or 3 enemy boxers casted like 80-90 starfalls. Your system needs to render out all the amount of stars and stuff from the spell effect, A HUGE ton of particles.
    With 40 characters of my own also casting stuff, you can surely imagine the stress it puts to my system.

Another good example is certain mounts. My GPU load when flying 40 deadly gladiator mounts goes up 20-30% just from the damn mounts.

And the sole reason I upgraded my 1950x to the 2990wx is because I was playing sets of 40, and the 1950x wasn't cutting it on the the performance. (Especially fighting people like MBXA, or Dioboxer or Munbox putting a huge ton of totems on me :) But they all had multiple PC's so way more stable for boxing.

I wish the guy all the good luck on his endeavors, I only shared my own experiences for the good of the other boxers here ;).

10. Pidgeonlord did make valuable points

In general speaking 1core =1.5 toon (for heavy battle)
    1950x can barely handle 28toons in Dalaran, CPU is 100% full load while my 1080 ti GPU is only 70%

I am waiting for 3rd generation threadripper to maximise my multibox as I have 50 toons

For a decent multiboxer, 2990WX is the cpu you'd go for

Edited: October 3, 2019

11. Looks like serverlag got the better of your system : /

12. Pidgeonlord did make valuable points

1950x can barely handle 28toons in Dalaran, CPU is 100% full load while my 1080 ti GPU is only 70%
    Exactly dude, proof and experience go before any of these so called "facts"(lmao) posted above, I'm glad you took the effort of testing and posting it here for the people who actually use this forum as a guide towards reaching their goals. Because damn... some certain individual really wrote some moronic nonsense in this thread, even worse backing it up with fake youtube tests and providing video's about a whole different principle,...

I am waiting for 3rd generation threadripper to maximise my multibox as I have 50 toons
    Hell yeah buddy can't wait for it myself :)

@Allymbx1:
    Glad you did the forum a favor. Goodluck on your boxing plans buddy, we'll chat further ingame :)

13. Pidgeonlord did make valuable points

For a decent multiboxer, 2990WX is the cpu you'd go for

first off, are you running addons? seems like you probably are. each addon going to each account is going to send a ton of inputs directly from YOUR system down the path to the server. I personally have a 10 g card that i use to bridge the network. I have 2 ethernet cords running into my system, one for the normal internet speed, one to by pass the limitations. I can run directly off the 10 g card on some applications for internet. it works for something and not for others. My point is, i have the 10 g card to reduce inputs being sent from my system to the tunnel to the server, thus reducing time the system is hanging directly from what is being inputted by itself.
    next, again, i can easily replicate 100 cpu usage damned near anywhere in the world if i don't have my system optimized to run as efficiently as possible. for instance, to get, lets say past 30 you are saying, i'd personally suggest configuring isboxer to handle at least 1 toon per core, thus you should have at least 32 toons set to each thread. reduce the amount of input lag by getting rid of addons, configure most of how you run the system in isboxer so that it further reduces the amount of inputs from your system, to the game to the tunnel, to the server. what i mean is this, you can configure in isboxer to to set a command directly in isboxer to set all your toons to follow directly in boxer itself, or you can set it up in the game. i suggest you set it up in boxer because it will reduce inputs from boxer, to game to tunnel. what i mean is this, lets say in the game you have all your macros set in game, what is happening then is isboxer sends a command to the game client (which is going down the tunnel or path to the server, which in turn needs to communicate back and forth with your system through internet traffic), so instead of having to rely on the tunnel, you set your commands directly in isboxer so that isboxer sends a shot of inputs to the server and thus it will reduce inputs from each having to go back and forth.
    all i am saying, if you don't configure your software to run properly on your system, of course you can EASILY replicate 100 cpu usage. upgrade your network card (which will have 2 tunnels going from you system to your router which will thus cut down on usage because less inputs are being hung up in the system). what i have said for the zillionth time now, that MY system, i can easily get past an arbitrary limit because all i am saying, is do your homework, figure out where the bottlenecks are, and figure out how to reduce those bottlenecks. it would be helpful, to turn off as many probrams running in windows as possible, thus less inputs directly into windows when spiking the cpu to handle and overload of inputs.
    btw, think i said this nearly a month ago, i recently had neck surgery, it is EXTREMELY hard for me to even type right now, let alone run the game and trying to be comfortable. i won't be able to produce any boxer video's for quite some time, but i will eventually make a video showing exactly what i am talking about, how to configure those settings in isboxer, and how to figure out the bottleneck (what is causing for instance, a cpu to spike, there is several factors).
    Edited: October 9, 2019

14. first off, are you running addons? seems like you probably are. each addon going to each account is going to send a ton of inputs directly from YOUR system down the path to the server. I personally have a 10 g card that i use to bridge the network. I have 2 ethernet cords running into my system, one for the normal internet speed, one to by pass the limitations. I can run directly off the 10 g card on some applications for internet. it works for something and not for others. My point is, i have the 10 g card to reduce inputs being sent from my system to the tunnel to the server, thus reducing time the system is hanging directly from what is being inputted by itself.
    next, again, i can easily replicate 100 cpu usage damned near anywhere in the world if i don't have my system optimized to run as efficiently as possible. for instance, to get, lets say past 30 you are saying, i'd personally suggest configuring isboxer to handle at least 1 toon per core, thus you should have at least 32 toons set to each thread. reduce the amount of input lag by getting rid of addons, configure most of how you run the system in isboxer so that it further reduces the amount of inputs from your system, to the game to the tunnel, to the server. what i mean is this, you can configure in isboxer to to set a command directly in isboxer to set all your toons to follow directly in boxer itself, or you can set it up in the game. i suggest you set it up in boxer because it will reduce inputs from boxer, to game to tunnel. what i mean is this, lets say in the game you have all your macros set in game, what is happening then is isboxer sends a command to the game client (which is going down the tunnel or path to the server, which in turn needs to communicate back and forth with your system through internet traffic), so instead of having to rely on the tunnel, you set your commands directly in isboxer so that isboxer sends a shot of inputs to the server and thus it will reduce inputs from each having to go back and forth.
    all i am saying, if you don't configure your software to run properly on your system, of course you can EASILY replicate 100 cpu usage. upgrade your network card (which will have 2 tunnels going from you system to your router which will thus cut down on usage because less inputs are being hung up in the system). what i have said for the zillionth time now, that MY system, i can easily get past an arbitrary limit because all i am saying, is do your homework, figure out where the bottlenecks are, and figure out how to reduce those bottlenecks. it would be helpful, to turn off as many probrams running in windows as possible, thus less inputs directly into windows when spiking the cpu to handle and overload of inputs.
    btw, think i said this nearly a month ago, i recently had neck surgery, it is EXTREMELY hard for me to even type right now, let alone run the game and trying to be comfortable. i won't be able to produce any boxer video's for quite some time, but i will eventually make a video showing exactly what i am talking about, how to configure those settings in isboxer, and how to figure out the bottleneck (what is causing for instance, a cpu to spike, there is several factors).
    So, this is actually quite interesting. I understand this "theory", and it makes sense. Where it falls flat is, when my characters are on follow, and I fly through a resource heavy zone. The only input is on my main screen, using directions. Follow simply executes once and no further action is taken.

Your network suggestion is a brilliant one, but I doubt there is enough strain from inputs, unless you somehow manage to execute a million in a second. (an obscene amount)

15. So, this is actually quite interesting. I understand this "theory", and it makes sense. Where it falls flat is, when my characters are on follow, and I fly through a resource heavy zone. The only input is on my main screen, using directions. Follow simply executes once and no further action is taken.

Your network suggestion is a brilliant one, but I doubt there is enough strain from inputs, unless you somehow manage to execute a million in a second. (an obscene amount)
    Take what the guy said with a grain of salt, a lot of false information there....

Allymbx1 posted an idle screenshot with high CPU loads and he advised him to upgrade his network card and remove his addons... If your latency is fine and server latency is fine and your ms doesn't skyrocket in heavy combat then you should not have to worry about network...

Setting everything up in Isboxer does NOT reduce inputs.... Sending a macro from Isboxer sends MORE inputs VS a straight key broadcast, not less. IF your CPU spikes to very high loads from just pressing mapped hotkeys (being it fully virtualised keys with macros or normal broadcasted hotkeys), well then there is something seriously wrong with your ISBoxer profile and it is simply just setup wrong. However you should not feel this while being idle...
    Anyways there are great Isboxer guides available by Mirai and he explains it very well. Every boxer should watch those in my opinion. (Especially the pro config series)

First ... 4567 Last