1. May 11, 2019  

Disassembling or merging with other server?

Greetings,

I want to ask Warmane staff to tell me what will happen to Frostwolf server? The fact that it can no longer be played on this server because there are no more people on it even for PvP. It has become insignificant to enter the server. It would be nice to answer me asap. Any retention of the answer means that you do not even know what to do with the server yourself.

Either merge it with other server or disassemble it ! But it will cost you more to disassemble or to fix it. Again you will have to downgrade all characters from server somehow idk how to Wotlk.

I kindly ask you Warmane staff and dev's to "stop wasting our time" and do something about it. Wotlk is old and crappy expansion for me, i do not know how can anyone play something so randomly putted in game.

I await for your answer

Sometimes you have to lose money to get quality and progression.

Best regards,

Stefan Tatalovic

2. May 11, 2019  
    its about time for someone to ask. i am interested to know too . thx :]

3. May 11, 2019  
    Agree... It would be nice if they did something about that!

4. May 13, 2019  
    agree, we are in the dark for too long.
    for now, i couldn't take the current state of the realm anymore, i left Mop a week ago (after long time playing it and with 10 chars) , tho i hope to come back in the future if things will get better/ when we will get some answers to the questions you mentioned.

wish you guys all the best :)

5. May 13, 2019  
    If they disband Frostwolf then I hope they will offer transfers to TBC as well.
    Outland needs more players, Icecrown doesn't.

6. May 13, 2019  
    My Monk will be happy to play tbc or wotlk :/

7. May 14, 2019  
    I think Warmane will close it in a few months and the only thing you will get in return is a free lvl 80 boost on icecrown + wack leveling gear. They don't care how much you've played or donated. And Warmane doesn't merge / work together with other servers as far as I know.

8. May 15, 2019  

9. May 15, 2019  
    I think no moderator will look up this one, that's what i think....

10. May 15, 2019  
    I'm pretty sure they noticed your thread but they're all out of damns to give about frostwolf players.

I just logged in-game and there are around 20 players online, meanwhile website says it's 282!

11. May 15, 2019  
    And Warmane doesn't merge / work together with other servers as far as I know.
    That's funny, considering warmane is literally molten and AT merged together. But ya, you are probably right.