1. May 2, 2019  

Equipment getting Unenchanted and ungemmed

Has anyone ever experienced the gems and enchants on their toons completely gone? What is kind of tom foolery bug is this ?

2. May 2, 2019  
    Hard times.
    sadly, this realm is breaking apart so badly in the last 2 month.
    i don't understand whats the point of keeping this realm alive at this point - where enchants and gems just vanishing away from our chars.

3. May 3, 2019  
    me too I lost all enchants and gems. I wait to see what's going on before I enchant again. It would be nice if there was character transfer to another mop server so not all the time here goes wasted.

4. May 3, 2019  
    Dudes i lost gems/enchants that u put on years ago....

5. May 3, 2019  
    I lost all gems and enchants on my mage yesterday, i replaced them in the evening and today all my gems and most of the enchants are missing again!!!
    On other characters some gems and enchants are missing too, but strangely not all of them.
    Only on my newest toon, the DK nothing is missing

6. May 3, 2019  
    I can confirm, both new enchants/gems and old time enchants/gem on older characters are gone.
    Also I can add, that a new form of this bug emerged: secondary item stats are also gone ( e.g. mastery, hit rating, expertise), like half of my char items are only with stamina and agility.
    Also, guildmates reported, that item level is also shifty, there are accounts of Ilvl going from 551 down to 535.
    So, the question has to be asked, what are the authorities going to do ? :)

7. May 3, 2019  
    Old ...new ....all enchants and gems have disappeared from all my 7 chars on both factions.So I don't know if it's a bug or someone is messing up with this trashy dying realm but the situation is getting worse by the day.
    I think we should prepare to say the final goodbye ...to MOP ...and to Warmane as well.
    I enjoyed Molten much better to tell you the truth..but ...I went on until the end!
    Good luck with your Wotlk ancient expansion!...I wont be playing it!

8. May 3, 2019  
    Yeah, secondary stats really do disappear, not only the visual as i'm calculating but also they aren't there in reality
    Didin't experience ilvl dropping though luckily

Any comments from the staff?
    It's about time...
    I opened a ticket on the website some 4 hours ago and still nothing

9. May 3, 2019  
    Just saw 2 of my characters had their gems and enchants removed all except the gem from the ring. Those 2 characters was fine 8hrs ago when I logged out for the night.

10. May 7, 2019  
    my enha shaman lost all gems and enchants.

11. May 8, 2019  
    so is it fixed? i put 1 enchant on my legs its staying but how about gems,etc?

12. May 15, 2019  
    Secondary stats are gone but only on Timeless items...