1. May 12, 2019  

Allys disrupting low level players 24/7

I seriously can't level up properly on any site, every site i go there is an Ally killing me and spawn camping me 24/7, And they dont even bother just kill me and my teammate They also kill the quest npc's so we won't me able to complete our quest's Those are not "casual" players that sometimes go to a random zone, they literally stay hours in a place farming new players.

I just want a serious punishment or atleast a low level protection like if they are 5-10 levels ahead they will not me able to kill us.

2. May 12, 2019  

3. May 12, 2019  
    Funny, I can't ever hardly go to Stranglethorn Vale because the Alliance NPCs at the Rebel Camp are always dead. But yeah, keep talking about the big bad Alliance camping Horde.

Welcome to PvP servers. It's not going to be punished, it's part of playing on a PvP server, and the only thing it's disrupting is that you have to go to a different zone or find another way past them.
    Edited: May 12, 2019

4. May 12, 2019  
    Don't act as if only 1 side that does this. Players from both factions do this.

5. May 12, 2019  
    Currently been waiting to turn in the Death Knight starting quest to Varian Wrynn for 2 hours because a Horde Multiboxer came in and killed him. Death Knights are pacified/silenced, so you can't even go do dungeons or something while waiting. A Multiboxer has effectively hardlocked all new DK players on the Alliance side.

But even that's not Gameplay Disruption apparently.

6. May 12, 2019  
    Killing enemy players is not considered "gameplay disruption".

7. May 20, 2019  
    Horde are VERY active in low level zones. That's not a low level zone though. You're 71, in borean tundra. That's end game zone.

8. Hello I've playing for last few months and I'm not happy going to Rebel Camp and being killed constantly all the time just because some of our players doesn't prefer to go to BT just cuz it more fun killing lower levels players
    Honestly that is not a PvP playing that is game play disturbing is not about Horde or Aliance is about that to be stopped in some way

9. I just turn the game off and go do something else when that happens to me. Log back on after peak hours when they're asleep and turn my quests in. I'm not impressed by it anymore. I get spawn camped 3 times I quit until later. No one has time for that. They're not going to do anything about it, it's a pvp server, you're supposed to play like that. It's called world of warcraft. They're trying to start a war, kill you over and over until you call some high levels to come fight them. If it really gets under your skin so bad that you have to make a post about it, I'm afraid you might be playing the wrong game. I'm guilty of doing that too when I'm drinking, I'll sit in front of the blood elf city chillin' listening to music, ambushing anyone who walks in. There is a way to stop them, tell your faction to come fight them off. It's part of the game.

10. Just quest in quieter zones. I never go to STV or Tanaris.

11. damn you guys cry about PvP. This is why there are no real pvp games out. Grow up-, learn to go somewhere else and for god sakes stop trying to get people banned for playing the game because its not the way you want them to play. This server is free at that so you dont even pay to play here. Stfu and do something else if you cant handle dying every now and then.

12. If you don't want PvP, go play a singleplayer game. If you wanna play WoW without PvP, then find a different server and stop QQ

13. While on this topic how come ganking in hellfire peninsula is so ramped compare to other outland zones?? 🤔

14. While on this topic how come ganking in hellfire peninsula is so ramped compare to other outland zones?? ��
    first zone you can fly in + most the lowbies can't fly yet + most populated.

15. While on this topic how come ganking in hellfire peninsula is so ramped compare to other outland zones?? ��
    HFP quests provide nice exp, good gear which will last to late 60's. The quests are generally easy, fast and nearby. Riding trainer is near for when you hit that level. Profession trainers are also there.

You pretty much have to start with HFP.

12 Last