I just turn the game off and go do something else when that happens to me. Log back on after peak hours when they're asleep and turn my quests in. I'm not impressed by it anymore. I get spawn camped 3 times I quit until later. No one has time for that. They're not going to do anything about it, it's a pvp server, you're supposed to play like that. It's called world of warcraft. They're trying to start a war, kill you over and over until you call some high levels to come fight them. If it really gets under your skin so bad that you have to make a post about it, I'm afraid you might be playing the wrong game. I'm guilty of doing that too when I'm drinking, I'll sit in front of the blood elf city chillin' listening to music, ambushing anyone who walks in. There is a way to stop them, tell your faction to come fight them off. It's part of the game.
Why would you do that? If you get corpse camped so hard that you cant get away, cannot get help in /1 or in global or guild -> char unstuck at the website and quest elsewhere.

I have every class at 80, ive never been camped or seriously disrupted once, as both factions. Just dont quest in ungoro, stv, tanaris, amber ledge, sholazar etc. There are so many quest zones where you can level just as fast without all those issues. If you get ganked a lot its very much your problem!!

Except the DK thing, that is gameplay disruption and ought to be taken care off by a GM.