So my suggestion is on realms like Icecrown for example, we should be able to buy with coins or points an in game item which allows us to change the experience rate for that one specific character.

Why do this? We have a x1 realm.
Well to be honest with you it's because I'm playing on Icecrown for its massive population. love running into people and just the whole old school wrath feeling since you bump into people. But I want to level slower as things are going too fast for me.

Why don't I just go on the x1 realm?
So apart from the reason I mentioned earlier being I love the busy population, I have another more selfish reason. I have nearly all heirlooms and enjoy being just that bit more overpowered and having that ease of leveling with that 25% experience boost, but I still want to level at either a x1 or x3 rate with my heirlooms.

So If this was a thing, It wouldn't have to be buying an in game item that allows you to change your experience with that character, it could be something you do on the website and it permanently changes your experience to x1 or x3 (these are examples, the rate can be whatever Warmane want) I'd prefer it that way since if you didn't want to be a x1 rate anymore you got to either use your coins or grind points again to change the rate back.

I would like the option to change experience rates for specific characters on any realm that is above x1 rate. increasing on a x1 realm beats the point to it in my opinion. rates I think we could do are x1, x2, x3, and back to the original rates of the realm (x7 for Icecrown)

thanks for your time and feel free to throw questions my way or let me know if you think I missed anything. :)