1. May 12, 2019  

[H] Fury warrior looking for guild

So , as the title says. I started Wow back in early 2005. We managed to clear everything up to chromaggus in bwl. Then in TBC i only got up to hyjal and kaelthas. i managed to get immortal title from naxx when it was new raid and got as high as sindragosa 25man heroic in this very bext expansion. During cataclysm my raiding became more "serious" ended up clearing Deathwing on 25man many times. I didnt like Mop so i was kinda casual and just did pug raids. In legion i joined my fellow finnish guild and we cleaver everything up to mythic guldan and guild died, so back again i was playing casually. Then in BFA i joined another guild and we killed Ghuun before next raid tier so that was nice, since those who know that fight is cancerous. This unorganised wall of thext was my PVE experience in nuthshell. During season 8 i got my first gladiator and in battle for azeroth another one. I mained druid but i can play everyhing at some point since my arena ratings on alts are 2100-2300 rating also. except rogue i never tried that dagger poking annoyance (sry for all rogue players). im currently standing at 5540 GS. its 5600+ after i get 4 more emblem of frost. I have leatherworking and JC, both at the stage where im getting profession bonuses (422jc and 440 lw)
    Please take into consideration that i made this post during horrible hangover so my brains isnt working at full capacity and there must be many typos. Hopefully something works out.

Greeting from finland o/

maybe the most important part still left, my name is Marko and my character is Orc warrior named Gravityboy.

Edit : many edits were made since i realised there was more typos than actual words heh
    Edited: May 12, 2019