1. May 12, 2019  

[ANSWERED]I need account help

Alright so I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.
    My warmane account is inaccessible because my old email, which it was registered to and has two step authentication linked to, is basically locked because my linked email address was closed and I have no access to anymore...
    I know my password a d everything and I really want my account back.
    I'm a donor and I have put so much time and effort into my warmane account that I'll do whatever I can to prove its me and regain access, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to fix this situation.
    The thought of losing it all is weighing heavily on me, so please, please help me...

All of my logins have been from Canada and the IP log proves it, so that could also be proof that it's my account if I have to have evidence.
    I also have the name of the email address it's registered to, the password, the name of my main, all this should be enough proof...

Also this isn't my main account, this is just an alt account I made for Deathwing in 2010, but the actual account name is the same as the one I'm trying to save, and they both have multiple years of existence so that's even more proof of ownership.
    Edited: May 12, 2019

2. May 24, 2019  
    Write an email to [email protected] regarding this situation.