1. May 12, 2019  

7 Hours Queue !!!

Well the title says it all, try to play from 10 Am to 6 Pm is not normal. I can't donate since the only method ( Mobiamo )used in my country ( Tunisia ) is disabled here.You would tell me play on lord but i dont want to since my friends play on Ice.

2. May 12, 2019  
    And your solution to "the problem" is what exactly?

You know why retail has a ton of realms? Cause a single realm can't have so many players online without lag. (and other things like region and so on)
    You can't throw more money into the server to make it respond to so many requests. >12k players, each has to get some response at least 30 or more per second, that's 360k responses sent per second. Even 12k would be way better if split in two realms like on retail, but this is easier to manage.

If there's no way for now to donate wait it out or consider a VPN but that's a hit-or-miss thing.

3. May 12, 2019  
    If you have so many friends here, ask them to donate for you with your credentials and then repay them using other method that's allowed in your country.

4. May 13, 2019  
    If you have so many friends here, ask them to donate for you with your credentials and then repay them using other method that's allowed in your country.
    They are probably those friends in the game... I doubt they gonna do anything.