1. May 12, 2019  

Multiboxing: Actual Game Disruption

I get that it's obviously not against the rules to multibox. Even though nobody likes it, it's allowed, fine, whatever.

However I feel like a line needs to be drawn with what you are, and are not allowed to do when multiboxing.

For example, on Lordaeron, there is a Horde Multiboxer who comes into Stormwind at least once a day. I don't care that he's there, he doesn't even kill the Auctioneers or anything.

What he DOES do, is goes and pulls Varian Wrynn, kites him into the Trade District and kills him so that he can get attention to show off "Look guys my computer can run 10 WoW clients at once".

Now imagine you're someone with a quest to turn in to Varian. A DK most importantly, because we can't really do anything with vendors or anything like that until we turn in the Death Knight starting quest to Varian.

Except he's dead. Because of a Multiboxer. Something you normally need an entire raid to do, and this guy is coming in to do it every day, if not multiple times a day. This isn't a group of Horde who actually came and killed Varian for the achievement, this is one guy who is consistently coming back to kill Varian over and over again for no reason other than to show off, and actually disrupt gameplay.

And I've been standing here for a half hour, and he's still gone, so I can't turn the quest in, and do, anything.

So my question is, why is this okay? If this isn't "Gameplay Disruption" then I cannot fathom what IS considered Gameplay Disruption. Because this is actually stopping people from progressing in the game for hours at a time.

Edit: P.S. Death Knight players are silenced/pacified until they turn in the quest to Varian Wrynn. So you can't even que up for dungeons or just go do other quests because you literally can't attack anything or use any abilities until you turn this quest in.
    Edited: May 12, 2019