1. May 12, 2019  

Is dk blood dps viable

Hello! It’s Dk blood dps viable? I saw that there are some bugs on the guide you can find on the forum.

Could you help?? Thanks

2. May 12, 2019  
    "Viable" is an extremely broad term. Could you be more specific about what you're asking?

3. May 12, 2019  
    Yeah sorry... i wanted to know if bugs keep it's dps too much low that's its unplayable or its ok and i can go with it.

Also if you tried some guides and you could link me your favorite its really appreciated

4. May 13, 2019  
    Yeah sorry... i wanted to know if bugs keep it's dps too much low that's its unplayable or its ok and i can go with it.

Also if you tried some guides and you could link me your favorite its really appreciated
    Nothing is keeping it from doing damage. Unless something has changed in the past couple of months the spec is probably doing more than it should because of DRW. But finding concrete sources on how that should work isn't possible.

I don't have a favourite guide, but http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?290640 is short and to the point I'd say.

Somewhat of a late edit:
    Be aware that early on blood isn't particularly good since it heavily relies on physical damage and you'll be lacking arp gear. I'd not advise playing it until you're mostly in ICC/RS gear, but feel free to suit yourself.
    Edited: May 13, 2019