1. May 13, 2019  

I didn't know selling carries

I didn't know selling carries were bannable I won't sell carries to anybody I want the account unbanned or I will never donate again I wasn't able to upload documents showing there was unauthorized charges on my account but there were unauthorized charges on my account previously so I simply won't donate again if you guys ban for carries and don't tell anyone about it I won't sell carries to anybody I just want the account unbanned I didn't know selling Carey Services were bannable I won't sell Carey Services again there was previous on authorized charges on my account and I simply won't donate again ever if my account stays band I donated before and there were unauthorized charges I want the
    account on band I won't sell Carey services to anybody

Please Unban My ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT

2. May 13, 2019  
    Our in-game rules were recently updated. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

• Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.