1. June 2, 2019  
    4.3.4 without bugs :)

2. June 2, 2019  
    Just throwing in my support to bring Cata back. It's basically an open market, there aren't any Cata servers out there right now. I've looked because I want to play it.

3. June 3, 2019  
    Hey guys ... Cataclysm
    still play
    2 people xD

4. June 5, 2019  
    Most old cataclysm players scattered back to wrath and tbc, really small amount of them joined mop(sadly mop is not in a state to attract many players). but as much as i saw from playing in other cataclysm servers the vast majority of people came from warmane(either closed up neltharion or players that are leaking from wrath and tbc, being tired of those two expansion and wanting to progress further on to cata). Considering the state neltharion was in before closure(not a single instance working blizz like, many completely broken zones, but classes working really well) they need to put quite a lot of work to bring it back up and other cataclysm servers are already pulling 2k+ numbers with good scripting, so it's a heavy question if it's worth for them to try and compete with them... however having people leaving and possible finding new home under other providers umbrella isn't the best idea either

5. June 6, 2019  
    I'd give my kidney and whatever else not-necessary part of my body to play Cataclysm back on Warmane . GOSH it was the best time of my life (gaming) .
    The lore , the pve the pvp especially the PVE was SO AWESOME . I just LOVE all the dungeons and Raids in this exp .
    I hope they reconsider one day and bring back Cata realm , SO MANY PEOPLE that scattered on other servers will come back . Even now i play in one Cata server and every second player i ask came from here ...
    The moment Warmane brings back Cata ill be the first person to advertise it and bring hundreds more friends . It was the greatest of all times for many people , Warmane staff . Please guys , with the fame WE had before , i dont think u woulda need much advertisement . The players will come back !

6. June 7, 2019  
    I'd give my kidney and whatever else not-necessary part of my body to play Cataclysm back on Warmane . GOSH it was the best time of my life (gaming) .
    The lore , the pve the pvp especially the PVE was SO AWESOME . I just LOVE all the dungeons and Raids in this exp .
    I hope they reconsider one day and bring back Cata realm , SO MANY PEOPLE that scattered on other servers will come back . Even now i play in one Cata server and every second player i ask came from here ...
    The moment Warmane brings back Cata ill be the first person to advertise it and bring hundreds more friends . It was the greatest of all times for many people , Warmane staff . Please guys , with the fame WE had before , i dont think u woulda need much advertisement . The players will come back !
    Cata will not come back especially when the player count for it was so so low. There is 0 point in bringing it back.

7. June 7, 2019  
    I think warmane can bring back Cata having lots of experience operating it for years they know exactly what not to do! But seriously I also think Cata can start over fresh with timely and maintained updates. The important question is if its even possible to resurrect Cata, Warmane has CB bug and doesn't have CB res :D

8. June 8, 2019  
    I think warmane can bring back Cata having lots of experience operating it for years they know exactly what not to do! But seriously I also think Cata can start over fresh with timely and maintained updates. The important question is if its even possible to resurrect Cata, Warmane has CB bug and doesn't have CB res :D
    good luck with that

9. June 8, 2019  
    Hope always exists :)

10. Yeah please. I just want to spam BGs all night again :(

11. Yeah please. I just want to spam BGs all night again :(
    bruh i wanna tear some alliance apart!

First 1234 ... Last