1. Why would they bring back an expansion that they worked so hard to sack?

2. couldnt they just put the cata realm on the server that holds the mop realm? better yet they should put up the cata arena tournament version instead. it had solo queue arenas

3. > put all servers offline
    > open vanilla realm
    > downgrade toons to 20
    > make it progression server
    > after last patch
    > re-open expansions 1 by 1
    > also progression servers
    > keep going until all expansions are done

GG best private server world

4. the cata server on molten-wow was full of bugs but it actually did good in population.
    thats because the bugs that were around didn't really matter that much, like for example a toy item with only 5 charges could be used unlimited times.
    and the bugs that did matter, like shaman totems getting you in combat in arenas while still in the prep room, they would fix.
    so the only real bugs that cata had during molten days, were the dragon soul trinkets. and even those werent that bad. they just had stealth detection and seemingly unlimited range in arenas/bgs
    but honestly those bugs can be fixed if only they just had ONE person to look after cata. but nope, MOP was more important, until that died out too, then TBC was more important.

5. we need cata. Bring it back pls :(

6. Brooo i would sooooo looove a cata server !!

please guys give it a try

7. they never gave a **** in the past 5 years concerning cataclysm and you expect whining in the forum will change warmane idea?

just look elsewhere for cata not here. Warmane is mostly wotlk stuff

8. I'm playing Lordaeron at this moment, but if Cata come back I would like to play it.
    I dont know how many people are working here but if they make a Cata realm with the same dedication as Lordaeron/Icecrown it would be full of players interested on Cata expansion.
    I would like to play a Cata realm with low rates (like Lordaeron or maybe x2) with low % of bugs like Wolkt.
    Just stand up and show ur interest on it, we are all Warmane.

9. I think if they would do the same thing as they did like 10 years ago, back when it was molten (a better experience than warmane ever was btw.) they would get full cata servers again, just make it 4.0.6 and open transfers from wotlk to it. People loved early cata, but hated the late cata. many people already said that they would love to play 4.0.6 again, but when i asked if they even have the scripts remaining i did not get an answer.

10. but if they make a Cata realm with the same dedication as Lordaeron/Icecrown it would be full of players interested on Cata expansion.
    theoretical: people work on a 4.0.3 core and make it work incredibly well, with a little hype the population on day one is 12k + 5k queue on a single realm, in a week they open a new realm to mitigate the load and it's full as well in peak hours

practical: developers do need to get paid, and every hour they're not working on the remaining bugs on 3.3.5a is an hour Warmane is literally losing money on an expansion that could take several months to finalize and have ready for publishing. Lordaeron core was a huge amount of work over months and months to make it acceptable... and I wouldn't be surprised if Warmane was still "in the red" on that project.

that being said, however, if they do have the original scripts from 4.0.6 trinitycore, they could boot a realm up within a week or two, the only downside would be that all of our characters on cata realms currently have 4.3.4 gear, so we couldn't have our characters back as they were

11. that being said, however, if they do have the original scripts from 4.0.6 trinitycore, they could boot a realm up within a week or two, the only downside would be that all of our characters on cata realms currently have 4.3.4 gear, so we couldn't have our characters back as they were
    If they relaunch 4.0.6 i hope they will never make the mistake of going to 4.3.4 again. That patch simply won't hold people, because there is not enough content to keep people interested in a long period of time. Just compare 4.0.6 to 4.3.4.

Relevant factions, 3 raids, meaningful proffessions, better pvp, because it can't be inflated by pve gear as hard. vs one ****ty raid, that is not fun, pve gear ruining all the pvp because all the dmg comes in automatically, because of op weapons and trinkets and nothing to do at all in singleplayer mode.

12. 4.3.4 is a fine patch too, the problem is the gearing process is too short with these Dragon soul instances (Woe, Eot, .....).

Just close them and ppl need to raid firelands again

13. Exactly. I'm contemplating of "retiring" from Warmane altogether unless there's something actually NEW. A revamped Cata realm would sell the **** out. New adventure. Old friends. More glories await. This is the reason why Lordaeron's relaunch was a resounding success.

We need to be ahead of the game.

14. I imagine a cataclysm realm much better than the old one , with old content working and legendary weapons.I saw few rogues back then with the daggers , but the staff never.A lot of content were missing back then and there was a lot of people playing.

15. I would be down to get the Cata servers back. Other alternative servers look so trashy compared to how Warmane is handled. They could do a good job if they put some money into it.

First ... 2345 Last