1. Bring it back lads, it's the best time to make a new Cata server, there is no decent Cataclysm server out there. People miss the balanced PvP. I hope Warmane sees the potential and seizes the opportunity. Even in the state that Neltharion was, it would probably be the biggest Cataclysm server around right now.

2. Dead expansion, killed wow on retail died here, waste of money that they would put into it.

3. July 1, 2019  
    stop beating the dead horse. let it rest in peace.

4. July 8, 2019  
    I would cut my own balls just to play Cata again

5. I would play cata on warmane. I Really liked Cata, played it till the server closed.

6. what can i say cata server gave me best memories, pvp,friends,doing random ****, getting ganged and ganging hordes ;( ahhh these old time's. +1 for bringing cata back hype it up boys!

7. Due to the fact the mop server will die and bc is kind a waste of ressources atm cuz of low population, they have to bring up something new. Vanilla is already placed by Blizzard, only a few ppl would play on a vanilla pserver.

Much more sense, would a higher expansion do, for example Cata, which was a high populated server or legion, wod was kinda trash.

8. i enjoyed Cataclysm more than WOTLK to be honest.A cataclysm realm would be so nice.Too bad that in the past we couldn't get legendary staff and daggers.

9. If they would script full BWD and BOT on N and HC, release gradual content and than script the legendary quests as well , people would come back to cata and play but .... it`s not likely that to happen

I`m curious when blizz will release classic if people will still play on Outland server ?... doubt it ... and Frostwolf and Blackrock already have their numbers decreased , the only servers that will make sense to keep will be Lordaeron and Icecrown
    Edited: July 15, 2019

10. Any Staff member can please take into consideration this topic for a future cata realm?Or an answer if there is a future plan for a Cataclysm realm?All my respect for Warmane staff.Cheers

11. Any Staff member can please take into consideration this topic for a future cata realm?Or an answer if there is a future plan for a Cataclysm realm?All my respect for Warmane staff.Cheers
    I hope they will answer anything soon :)

12. Dead expansion, killed wow on retail died here, waste of money that they would put into it.
    I think it's an underrated expansion. It was really fun with lots of great content, aside from Dragon Soul. The real reason it died on Warmane was that they never developed it properly. Lots of bugs, missing content and low quality scripts. In comparison, their WoTLK servers are great and the quality alone makes for a better experience. Obviously, most players transitioning from high quality WoTLK servers to barely playable, broken Cata will get turned off and bail, which is pretty much what happened.

That said, Warmane would be taking a huge risk if they were to launch a Cata realm. They'd have to develop it properly this time, which would take a huge investment on their part with no guarantee of success. As much as I wish they'd go for it, I understand why they won't.

13. the cata server on molten-wow was full of bugs but it actually did good in population.

i would actually play on a fresh progression cata server that was actually developed like the wotlk servers.

the cata pvp was seriously really good.

First 12345 Last