1. May 13, 2019  

Death and Decay - Threat, Morbidity and Glyph of DnD

Hello fellow DK's,

I have came back after almost 3 years to Warmane.
    As I can see on the bugtracker threat from Death and Decay bug has been fixed.
    Can someone confirm this, and most of all give me advice on following:
    As someone who had issues with AoE tanking would it be worth to make an off-spec with 3/3 Morbidity and a Glyph of Death and Decay?
    Would the above mentioned help me with AoE tanking when I have to be an off-tank if the DnD bug is really fixed and scales now with Frost Presence?

Thank you all in advance!

Cheer!

2. May 14, 2019  
    The talent could be argued for but the glyph no. After you have initially dropped dnd and picked up the mobs, rotate rune strike and icy touch on demand.

TLDR: Icy touch is actually the best aoe you'll find

3. May 15, 2019  
    DnD is an alright pick me up but you need to spread icy touch (and rune strike) to get a solid hold of adds like said above.

No T9 or T10 content justifies using GoDnD or Morbidity 'cause you won't have many boss fights needing you on add duty so much. Even Lady, you can just use IT on each add and get a hold of them with maybe some hunter/rogue help.

Add tanking becomes a bit more important on maybe RS25HC (don't be 2nd fire tank as DK, there are better suited tanks for this), Naxx like Grobulus, and some Ulduar fights like Freya, but I hope you don't use double DK tanks so ask the prot pal or something to help out with adds.

Overall DK is not suited to add tank to such a large extent so you should aim to be boss tank (which is most ICC encounters anyway).

You will usually sacrifice improved talons and also a big glyph for morbidity and GoDnD, so keep that in mind if the raid needs those utilities.