1. May 13, 2019  

New x7 server soon?

Hello folks. First of all my english is not good enough so forgive if i wrote something wrong.

Today i think my 4. or 5. day in ICC. And my biggest problem is queue. More than hour ago i logged in. Still waiting and it says. PoQ : 202 ET : 202 mins... Its means i would not play tonight because of highly Queue. Actually couple days ago i couldnt play from same reason.

I.m.o it is the worst thing about server. And dont you think we need a new server with x7 ? Im very sure too many players will be happy if you open a new server in same conditions with ICC.

Thank you!

2. May 13, 2019  
    Have been suggested many times and unlikely its gonna happen
    If you dont want to wait in queue either donate or play on lordaeron.

3. May 13, 2019  
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

Realm merges/splits - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.

Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.
    You have other options than playing on icecrown, you should explore those options.
    .. like Lordaeron, and donating. You think it's not worth to donate little sum of money just to play the game you want? Instead of waiting hours after hours just to have the chance to play.

4. May 13, 2019  
    A great strength of ICC is with so many people, it's easy to find groups for stuff so I personally like it that way.

All Wrath overall seems to be in great shape, just donate 10$ to skip Q, it's really not much at all.

5. May 13, 2019  

6. May 13, 2019  
    If only donating wasn't broken.
    I've heard people use VPN to get more/better donation options. DO NOT login in-game with VPN or risk advertise/bot ban when you land on banned IP.

7. May 13, 2019  
    Have been suggested many times and unlikely its gonna happen
    If you dont want to wait in queue either donate or play on lordaeron.
    I didnt know making donate saves me from Queue. Problem solved for me Thank you