1. May 13, 2019  

XP cut when highlevel kills your mob

so recently, i dont know for how long, you changed amount of xp earned from a tagged mob that is getting killed by a same faction player outside the group to like 10% of the original xp. To be more specific, a mob which grants the group 150 xp gives roughly 50 xp when a high level is in your group. Like a year ago or so I remember having the high level outside of the party would not effect the xp gained from a mob. Today i recognized i get like 10 xp from a 150 xp mob then some high level outside your group finishes a mob that is tagged to your group.

To get this straight, I can now follow ppl I don't like around the world and cut there xp to a ridiculous low amount and there is nothing they can do about it other than asking ppl from the opposing faction to help them?

#edit: screenshot attached to proof numbers: upper: group of 4 killing mob, mid: group of 5 with a lvl 70 killing mob, lower: lvl 70 outside group killing mob, tagged to the group of 4. https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...s4emap_png.htm
    This can be abused to hell to harass ppl
    Edited: May 13, 2019

2. May 13, 2019  
    so, what is your suggestion about that?

3. May 13, 2019  
    xd why don't you just say that you want your powerlevel method back ?

What you describe will never be an issue. 1.Most of the XP comes from questing, not grinding, this is not vanilla nor path of exile. 2. If someone wants to screw someone's game experience, there is plenty of more efficient ways for doing it, like killing lowlevels and camp them, sapping someone ad vitam æternam... None will waste his time doing this, that's not evil enough.

4. May 14, 2019  
    so, what is your suggestion about that?
    to find a compromise where its still bad for boosting but not that low to invite ppl to harass a particular part of the community even more :)

None will waste his time doing this, that's not evil enough
    i hope you're right
    Edited: May 14, 2019