1. May 15, 2019  
    When in a mood to grind really hard i can earn 5-10k gold a day by mining saronite and titanium/titansteel in icecrown region. It all comes to hardcore grinding really, prepare to lose a bit of your sanity if you really want to get 15k in 2 days :D
    I've decided to farm quest chains, daily quests and make 2500/ day Saturday. Sunday.

Also borrowed the money from guild already.

2. May 15, 2019  
    Since this topic seems apropiate, can somebody tell me where / what daily quests are worth doing? How much gold do they give? Would be apreciated. Thanks.

3. May 15, 2019  
    Since this topic seems apropiate, can somebody tell me where / what daily quests are worth doing? How much gold do they give? Would be apreciated. Thanks.
    Pretty much any northrend quests at level 80 are fine, icecrown storm peaks and sholazar are the best though. When it comes to dailies i personally like to do argent tournament and faction ship ones, i get about 1300-1500 gold daily from them.

4. May 16, 2019  
    Do daily Fishing and Cooking quests in Dalaran, in addition to gold reward you can get some goodies that vendors for good gold, and you can trade Cooking Awards for Northern Spices, that's additional ~150g when you auction them. There is a chance to get some other goodies, like epic gems, titanium lockbox.

If you fish in Dalaran near Violet Hold instance, you can catch around 4 Rusty Key per hour, which opens chest that's in cell with broken bars at the same spot. Inside is 1-3 Rares, that can sell even 500g each. Also Wild magic potion that sells for ~60g. Open it 4 times per hour and you got 1500-2000 gold per hour.

5. May 23, 2019  
    Okay local goblin here. Gold capped on 1 character currently working on 2nd. I can tell you for certain there are some unique spots that can net you 2-5k gold per hour in items. But, then you have to take the time to undercut your competitors constantly and on average I am making 10-20k every 48hrs. That's just with going out and grinding a few hours to fill my bags to replenish my stock. I won't disclose these trade secrets but if you actually take the time to look at the market and find what sells or what people hate gathering you can make tons of gold.

I will tell you 100% I don't farm anything Northrend there are too many people doing it. I do have a personal spot that I have farmed 200+ hours at and never ran into 1 other person there which I found interesting. But, to make 10-15k in 48hrs is doable if you know what you're doing. Also, I have done leveling from 70-80 in just Borean Tundra so I could get a feel of how much gold you can get if you do all the other zones quest achievements. You net over 10k gold by doing all the quest achievements in Northrend.

When it comes to making gold you can look at the example of transmogs in later expansions. I used to have 2-5 million in auctions up at any given time back in MoP on average about 5-10% would sell daily. So the more you have on the AH the more likely you will make gold. Play multiple markets and don't invest all in one single market because that is what rookies do. When you have enough capital you can make some big moves. I recently cleaned out every Eternal Water and forced people to pay 15+ gold per Eternal Water for a period of 48hrs. During that time I bought roughly enough waters to fill 1 guild bank tab remember these are all bought at 1-2 gold each. By the time I finished selling over the 48hrs period I had made a ton of gold. But, you can only succeed at doing a huge power play like that when you have 50k+ gold capital.

I do have a few markets that I have 100% control over currently and that is because I can ruin the market at any point and drive prices to the ground and then buy out all my competitors and then resell. Because, they didn't know what to do.

In short find what you enjoy killing or farming. Then master it then get tons of it then sell it. Also, if you're geared enough you can go solo some lvl 60 raids bosses drop 300-500g each.

6. May 24, 2019  
    Not once had I been insulted so gravely, even over the Internet. Just vile.

When in a mood to grind really hard i can earn 5-10k gold a day by mining saronite and titanium/titansteel in icecrown region. It all comes to hardcore grinding really, prepare to lose a bit of your sanity if you really want to get 15k in 2 days :D
    How exactly? Have you seen the price of saronite and titanium in the AH? And making titansteel, last time I checked, barely covers the costs of the reagents. Same with ICC recipes once we take into account the price of primos.

Okay local goblin here. Gold capped on 1 character currently working on 2nd. I can tell you for certain there are some unique spots that can net you 2-5k gold per hour in items. But, then you have to take the time to undercut your competitors constantly and on average I am making 10-20k every 48hrs. That's just with going out and grinding a few hours to fill my bags to replenish my stock. I won't disclose these trade secrets but if you actually take the time to look at the market and find what sells or what people hate gathering you can make tons of gold.

I will tell you 100% I don't farm anything Northrend there are too many people doing it. I do have a personal spot that I have farmed 200+ hours at and never ran into 1 other person there which I found interesting. But, to make 10-15k in 48hrs is doable if you know what you're doing.
    Not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe that there are Classic/TBC things that are in high demand. Most if not all the Classic/TBC reagents that are bought by players in the AH are used to level up professions, so maybe you have a few players buying 1/2 stacks of something every day, but not enough to make 5k a day. I will keep investigating, though. ;-)

7. May 24, 2019  
    How exactly? Have you seen the price of saronite and titanium in the AH? And making titansteel, last time I checked, barely covers the costs of the reagents. Same with ICC recipes once we take into account the price of primos.
    Legplates of Painful Death

20 Eternal Shadow - 1'000 (50 each)
    12 Titansteel bar - 3'000 (250 each)
    8 Primordial Saronite - 4400 (550 each)
    ======================
    8'400 to make

Sells for
    8'900 - 9'700

Lets assume you sell for 9700. That will take some 2 weeks to sell due undercutters. 48hr postage is 11g, thats 150g deposit. 5% tax from 9'700 is under 500g.

Sold for 9'700
    Tax 500
    Deposits 150 [worst case]
    Reagent cost 8400

650 gold pure profit, how is that not profitable for you? Or what do you expect, 5'000 gold profit from each item?

P.S.
    You can craft them at least 10-15% cheaper than that if you look for it for 5 mins.
    Edited: May 24, 2019

8. May 24, 2019  
    Legplates of Painful Death

20 Eternal Shadow - 1'000 (50 each)
    12 Titansteel bar - 3'000 (250 each)
    8 Primordial Saronite - 4400 (550 each)
    ======================
    8'400 to make

Sells for
    8'900 - 9'700

etc etc

If you take out the deposits, what's left? A handful of gold after reposting for days or weeks?

9. May 24, 2019  
    You know, to get million gold you gotta earn 1 gold million times.

You don't have to force it if market is not great today, find something else today. Make 10 Leg enchants instead. Make 20 Frostweave bags. Few stacks of Armor potions or Flasks.

There is no easy way, you will not have cold cap tomorrow. You need to drop this idea and admit that you don't have what it takes or start to think in weeks/months time frame.

P.S.
    I don't understand why people think BoE's is a great way to make gold. It is not. It makes gold but is very limited and scales badly - there wont be a difference if you post 2 or 10 as demand is not that great, just unnecessary deposit costs and limited reagent supply.
    Edited: May 24, 2019

10. May 24, 2019  
    Not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe that there are Classic/TBC things that are in high demand. Most if not all the Classic/TBC reagents that are bought by players in the AH are used to level up professions, so maybe you have a few players buying 1/2 stacks of something every day, but not enough to make 5k a day. I will keep investigating, though. ;-)
    That's because you don't know the market and are shallow minded. There are tons of things in high demand from classic/tbc. There are shuffles that are commonly used. But, hey people who are ignorant and don't know things is why those of us who know what to farm make tons of gold daily. There are always people like you who don't know what is valuable and what is not. Want an example? There are some dungeons in classic that drop tons of BoE blues and they sell for 200-500g ea and each full clear nets you 3-5 blues that sell fairly well. Want the dungeon name? Too bad.

11. May 25, 2019  
    Here is ez way to make gold:
    Req - Jewelcrafting and Enchanting
    Make Bloodstone Bands and Crystal Citrine Necklace and disenchant them. You can get those gems under 5g each and Eernal Earth under 10g each. You will get Infinite Dust from it at a rate at least 1=1. But I guess 1-2 gold profit on each item is just not worth to bother?

12. May 25, 2019  
    If you have a semi bis DK/Ret you can solo clear old raids and dungeons for some loot and gold i guess. Thats atleast what i do when im bored... :D

Altho, Daily Quests can be just as good. Go in Icecrown or Storm Peaks i guess, since they are the highest level zones and should give the most gold cos of it.

First 12