1. May 14, 2019  

RUBY SANCTUM 10 - Resto Druid Problem

So, I'm a 5.7k RDUDU and I can't seem to solo heal P3 Shadow Realm on RDUDU. What am I doing wrong? It seems like all my hots won't be enough for the tank. Can somebody help? Especially if I get consumption on me I seem to struggle on regaining back the HP that the tank lost due to my running. I've tried pre hotting and all but if I miss a second the tank hp just burns

2. May 27, 2019  
    you hot everyone and spam nourish when you know tank gona take dmg. Use swiftmend and nature swiftness+healing touch on move.

3. May 27, 2019  
    Glyph of Rapid Rejuv will increase your HPS dramatically. Glyph of Nourish and Glyph of Rejuvenation might also help. It might even be worth losing the Wild Growth glyph since RS 10 p3 splits the raid into 2x 5-mans.

Remember to throw up a Lifebloom as you run away to drop the debuff if you're not already using it. Make sure the boss has some kind of AP debuff applied to it (if the tank is a bear/warrior, they should provide Demo Shout, otherwise that duty should be left to your fury warr). Prot Pallies with the vindication talent also work fine. Hopefully you're not missing the attack speed slow debuff either.

If there's a ret or Prot pally, ask them to keep up JoL to provide some extra passive healing. Your tank also needs to take care to react appropriately if he sees you have the debuff, especially if he's a DK.

Things like eng boots, cat form + dash also help reduce your downtime. Assign someone else to dispels if you must. It might buy you the extra GCDs you need.