1. May 14, 2019  

[NA - A - Icecrown] Fun loving, social progression guild LFM for core ICC groups

Who are we?
    <a u d a c i t y> is a social, English-speaking, NA guild mostly residing on the East Coast. A bunch of us are IRL friends who love the game, have been playing since Vanilla/BC, and we love to have fun while raiding. Most people on this server don’t seem to think you can have a good time and raid at the same time, we disagree. Even with all our joking though, we’ve already full cleared 10m ICC (12/12) in the month we’ve been a guild. Even our alt run (all at or lower than 5.2k GS) got 10/12 on the first try. We’re looking to recruit for 10m HC and 25m groups.

What are we looking for?
    We’re looking for anyone who loves to be social, but still wants to progress in raiding. If you’re nervous about joining a “social” guild, don’t be, we make sure to make everyone feel like we’ve been friends for years. Ideally, we’d like you to be based out of NA since our raid times are centered around those time zones. We’re currently looking for all classes and specs. We already have multiple ICC runs going so we can fit you in. Here are a few requirements:

• You MUST have Discord. You don’t have to talk (but we highly encourage it!) but you need to listen.
    • You MUST be patient. We’re a progression guild, meaning there will be wipes. This also means you need to be competent. We don’t kick for making mistakes, but please be able to learn from them.
    • Ideally, we’d like people with at least over 5k GS. This isn’t a hard requirement though as we don’t really mind getting people geared if you show up for raids.

When are our raid times?
    Right now, the only concrete raid time is Monday nights at 7PM EST (11PM server time). We typically talk to everyone after that raid and see what day of the week works best after that. Other common raid nights include Tuesday at the same time to finish anything we didn’t clear on Monday, and Thursday at the same time for our alt run. Things like TOC are just tossed in whenever we have time during the week.

How do I join?
    You can message me on here, as I’m online daily, or message anyone in the guild who’s online for an invite. Just make sure to put the guild name in quotes when doing /who

2. So this all sounds great and I am looking for an active NA guild since I'm in CST. I see your subject says NA A Icecrown, meaning you're Alliance right?
    Edited: August 9, 2019 Reason: Read better.