1. May 14, 2019  

A few questions

I am new to the server and I've been trying to do as much research as possible via the warmane site, mostly because I don't like bugging people. I came from another private wotlk server and by default, I assume things work very differently here. That being said, here I am bugging everyone.

Do raids reset once a week, if so, is there a way to reset them before the weekly reset?

The same question with dungeons, do they reset once a day and is there a way to reset them sooner?

What is the difference between a scroll of illusion and a scroll of deception? How do they work exactly?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer these questions.

2. May 14, 2019  
    All raids reset once a week, there is no way to reset it.

Heroic dungeons reset each day. No way to reset it manually once you are saved in it.

Normal dungeons have lockout that you can be reset at any time.

There are limit of 5 instances per hour. So you enter instance, go out, reset. That's 1. You go in again, that's 2. And after you entered 5 and if 1 hour havnt passed since you entered 1st one you wont be able to open 6th instance. So if you do instances faster than 12min each you will run into this and will have to wait depending on how long its been since you entered first one. So avoid going in, going out, resetting,going in, going out,changing to heroic etc etc. This is Account wide. Also note, you can enter same dungeon/raid and if you reset it each time will count as new instance.

Scroll of illusion can take appearance of Legendary items, right-click on it, click on legendary item and it will create usable "essence" of that Legendary that you can right-click and click on item you want to give that legendary appearance to. Same with Deception, only it wont allow you to create appearance of Legendary item. Scroll is consumed. It works just like enchanted weapon/armor vellums.

Note that there are limits, like you cant extract appearance of item you can't equip and other rules apply.

You can override transmogged item with another essence without removing existing appearance, so Purge scrolls are only needed if you want to restore items original appearance.
    Edited: May 14, 2019

3. May 14, 2019  
    Thank you so much for your response(s). Scroll of Deception drops in raids? Only specific raids?

4. May 14, 2019  
    It has a chance to drop from any 80lvl raid boss.
    Also there is a chance to get it on completing battleground.
    Not sure about other ways.