1. June 9, 2019  

Tips for buying characters?

New to Warmane and am looking to pick up 1-2 BiS characters mostly for pvp purposes. I see a lot of people on the trade and in trade/global chat selling characters with minimal gear attached. I understand warmane puts a coin minimum based on what you have, so what sort of things should I be looking for or avoiding when trying to pick up some pvp chars for the best price possible? Thanks.

2. June 9, 2019  
    Obviously full bis if you're not planning to gear them up from the start, you should research your desired class and figure out if every slot is a bis item.
    If you want to save coins and grind a little, go for characters with bis pve + shoulders/helm bis pvp and empty slots on easy equipped items.
    Also check if the character is sold with inventory, a lot of people put **** items in there just to up the price.

3. June 9, 2019  
    I'd make sure char has exalted Northrend reputations, because if it doesn't you can just make new char lvl1 - BiS for 600-700 coins, depending on class, including professions and instant lvl and added benefit of "not jumping on another mans "savegame"".

Look up guides to see what gears and stuff you should look for on char.

Be wary of people spamming chats with their chars and inspect them carefully.