1. June 7, 2019  
    I hope you understand where im standing and yes it would be nice. Just wanted to put few pennies in on the matter. :)

2. June 7, 2019  
    even in retail area loot is not looting 200 mobs. its like close to 10. you need to click for every 10 mobs. so yes its a QoL addition and doesnt effect anything.
    Edited: June 7, 2019 Reason: typo

3. June 8, 2019  
    You literally make no sense. AoE looting does NOT generate extra items. All it does is implements a QoL feature that allows you to save time looting every mob individually. Everyone who is farming, still loots every single corpse.
    Their argument is that the drastically increased ease of acquiring cloth and such from dead mobs will result in an injection of several of those items into the game's economy that otherwise would have despawned, even if it's not generating extra items directly. The economies of both WotLK realms right now are tuned around this inconvenience. Most of the people that farm them have to be willing to go through the pain of laboriously looting each individual mob. To remove this inhibitor would result in more people taking up AoE farming than there already are. This would certainly shake things up in the farmable mats economy at least a little.

Overall though I'd agree with the sentiment that much like dual-spec, AoE looting was one of those additions that probably could be said to have objectively improved the game. But that's not to say that it wouldn't affect things if suddenly introduced on a WotLK server as old as Icecrown or Lordaeron. Then there's also the matter of dev time involved.

4. June 8, 2019  
    Great idea hope to se it implemented.

Talking about game economic being "destroyed" when there's 100's of bots out there, funny, funny man.

5. June 8, 2019  
    Great idea hope to se it implemented.

Talking about game economic being "destroyed" when there's 100's of bots out there, funny, funny man.
    same bots would make already ****ed economy even more ****ed. not a rocket science

6. June 8, 2019  
    +1 for the idea, hope devs look into this, if it gains enough traction

7. same bots would make already ****ed economy even more ****ed. not a rocket science
    Because looting a mining node goes faster with AoE looting?
    Fishing with Aoe looting goes faster?

You don't really se bots farming humanoids for greenies that often... They all go for professions.
    I guess this is rocket science for you buddy.

8. This, but even more I wish they added a third talent spec.

First 12