1. Plz add a Comment Box on Armory/Arena Teams

This was one of the best features of the ArenaJunkies website throughout wotlk retail. A comment box on character armory profiles and arena teams profiles on the website really fostered community and competitiveness. It provided a place for the community to express themselves on particular players and arena teams (within the forum rules). It was a place you could go and spread some salt after getting farmed by that no-skill beast cleave all night, or a place you could go and sing praises to the team that's successfully pushing glad as rmp in 3.3.5b -- whatever it may be.

Having a place to voice your thoughts on a team or even post some friendly smack talk really fostered a sense of community. Sure a lot of the time it was non constructive salt comments, but I'd argue even these should have a place here, as long as they don't break the rules. please don't sweep this under the rug--it would really make a difference.

Please add a comment box to the player armories and arena teams on the Warmane website.

Thnks
    Edited: June 28, 2019

2. If anything, the internet needs fewer comment boxes.

You are admitting yourself: they are going to be full of "non constructive" comments. Who wants to be exposed to that?

3. "HE NINJA FOS TRINKET! DON'T JOIN!"
    "NINJA!!! BAD GUILD!"
    "full 284 donor noob go icc"
    "sm noob"
    Should I go on? It's pure cancer and a -10/10 idea.

4. Yeah I'm sure this would've been a good idea back in 2006-2010 where people on the internet was still polite and knew the meaning of respect. Unfortunately nowadays pvp communities are extremely toxic, borderline hazardous and adding a feature like this would only increase an already toxic community.

People doesn't whisper you after an arena telling you "hey mate well played" they whisper you saying: "Mother****er I'll skull**** your mom and sister, I hope you die in hell...etc" So imagine extending this into comment section, it's just a terrible idea that won't bring anything good.

5. Yeah I'm sure this would've been a good idea back in 2006-2010 where people on the internet was still polite and knew the meaning of respect. Unfortunately nowadays pvp communities are extremely toxic, borderline hazardous and adding a feature like this would only increase an already toxic community.

People doesn't whisper you after an arena telling you "hey mate well played" they whisper you saying: "Mother****er I'll skull**** your mom and sister, I hope you die in hell...etc" So imagine extending this into comment section, it's just a terrible idea that won't bring anything good.
    That's why I laugh at the idea of Classic having a polite and educated community. That simply does not exist anymore.