1. May 15, 2019  

Wotlk 3.3.5 wod models

Hello, this question may have been asked before but I couldn't find an answer, so basically when I download the game it says it includes WOD models but when I start it everything looks like the old WOTLK? Is there a patch that you need to download for it to work also? I have seen many Legions moods but I was wondering about the Warmane WOD models that it says they are included .

2. May 15, 2019  
    On Download page you can choose between wotlk and wotlk (old). Wotlk (old) is a regular wotlk client. Wotlk is a client with included WoD character models.

3. On Download page you can choose between wotlk and wotlk (old). Wotlk (old) is a regular wotlk client. Wotlk is a client with included WoD character models.
    Hello, i have same problem like Xeres. I downloaded wotlk expansion, but i dont have wod models. Is there any way to solve this problem? I tried to download it again, but i had same problem.

4. Hello, i have same problem like Xeres. I downloaded wotlk expansion, but i dont have wod models. Is there any way to solve this problem? I tried to download it again, but i had same problem.
    Launcher with new models was removed due to issues. You can only download launcher with old models on both links now.

Also, in the future try avoid necroposting and instead search through Support Q&A for newer threads which might contain your answer already.