1. May 15, 2019  

How i get geared? Level 80

Hello. I just got to level 80. Around 2k Gear Score. Where do i go from here? How do i get gear to start raiding or even pvp?

2. May 15, 2019  
    To be able to do most hc dungeons you need an average itemlvl of 180. If you have the gold for it buy ilvl 187+ gear on AH. Doing BG and WG can also help getting honor and buying some gear there. otherwise look in global for ppl making groups for fos, pos and toc nm. Ask if people in your guild could do some runs in fos, pos or toc to help you gear up

3. May 15, 2019  
    don't buy anything of the AH. everything is overpriced. do plenty of quests in icecrown/ storm peaks raises reps that willl get you some gear. then go to Forge of Souls to get the best gear you can get before any raid. for pvp u can grind furious set out of emblems of triumphs doing heroics or go wintergrasp and do the quests there to grind honor.

4. May 16, 2019  
    Well.. If its your first character on warmane and first 80, i would say. Quest. Quest all reputations to exalted and que random dungeon with repu Tabard. This way you get gold for enchants and gems for later gear while gaining repu for gear. Every faction has items for sale from ?180? To 200 ilv. And you get faction enchants unlocked.

5. May 19, 2019  
    I havent played for a while now but If I still remember my gearing progression loop for every alt I make I would say,
    2k GS:

-Dont do BGs
    seriously its gonna be painfully slow for you to gear as well as other people in the bg if you go this route, as you wont be any help at this gear state.

-Repfarm
    specifically SoH, KoEB, etc search for gears and enchants you need for your class/build, this is important since aside from getting the rep rewards from the factions you also get gold which you can use to buy crafted gear from Auction House

-Level Professions
    would be best to start with gatherer professions such as mining and herbalism and just sell off mats till you max either one and change one to a crafting professions such as JC for JC+Mining or Alch. Earning gold would be the fastest way to gear as BoE items offer a good upgrade.

-JOIN ICC REPFARMS
    regardless of gearscore and earn your max upgraded ring from ICC as fast as you can.

3kGS:
    -Start joining FoS & Pos to the mix and earn gear from this as well as ToC 5 mans and RDF

3.5KGS:
    -Start joining ToC 10 mans on normal difficulty and try to join VoAs whenever they are up.

4K-4.5KGS:
    -You can now start going in FoS/PoS HCs as well as normal HoR (technically 3.5 if you have a coordinated group) and go in BGs if you want now! Try to join in ToC 25s also if you are able.

5KGS
    -Go in ICC 10 normals

After that is up to you as by this time you would have been able to grasp the gearing up progression in this game. Me and my friend went from 2kGs to 5K gs in 3 days after hitting lvl 80 by doing this on our alts though we might have some gold on our sleeves to help that :)

EDIT: Also last but not the least, HOST YOUR OWN RAIDS if ever you dont find raids in world chat you want. This can hasten your gearing rather than waiting for someone to host it.
    Edited: May 19, 2019