1. May 15, 2019  

Only way to contact GM's

Hello,
    I have an issue I would like to address the staff (account / item related) and i do not seem to find the correct section on forum to get assistance.
    The only way is in-game? How long is usually the waiting time on a ticket in-game ? thank you

2. May 15, 2019  
    It depends on what kind of issue you are having. If it's about your account or about items purchased with coins, you can make a support ticket on website here or send an email to [email protected]

If it's about problems with your character, quests that prevent you from using your character properly (like DK quest chain) or lost Ashen Verdict ring, you can make a support ticket in game.

If it's about other items obtained in game or other quests, there is no support for that. If it's an ingame bug, you can post it on bug tracker if it's not already there: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

3. May 15, 2019  
    Alright. Thank you very much. I did the silliest of mistakes. I exchanged EoF for t10 shoulds but for the wrong spec. I already enchanted them so I cannot exchange the tier piece for my correct spec. I was wondering if they can assist with that. Do you think I got any chance at that ?
    Thanks

4. May 15, 2019  

5. May 15, 2019  
    There is no support for that. If you can't sell it back to a vendor for refund, you won't get the emblems back.