1. May 15, 2019  

Icecrown PVP unbalanced

I know this is already a well known fact but PVP is heavily unbalanced on this server in great favor to the alliance. I noticed the arena ladder on icecrown to be extremely skewed towards the alliance. In fact in 2v2, of the top fifty only ONE team is horde. Please give some sort of incentive for players to go horde to help balance as this makes for a frustrating and likely short lived experience on this realm/server.

My suggestion would to add a resilience debuff to human race. What does anyone else think could be a viable solution?

2. May 15, 2019  
    Personally, I think we should just put all the humans on trains and transport them to gulags.

3. May 15, 2019  
    Well humans already get a resilience debuff by not having the trinket. However you could also argue the incentive to play Horde is found in PvE as the racials largely favor them and explains how the population is rather even. I don't think you could nerf humans without nerfing some horde racials at the same time. In any case nothing is likely to happen as changing them wouldn't be "blizzlike."
    Edited: May 15, 2019

4. May 15, 2019  
    We all know that because of the racial, the majority creates a human. If the staff changes the racial, then the majority will change to another race.

So, why not block all racials in Bg and arenas ?.

@MaXiMuS54
    In any case nothing is likely to happen as changing them wouldn't be "blizzlike."

- Transmog, bg tiers, shop, mercenary mode....

5. May 15, 2019  
    My suggestion would to add a resilience debuff to human race. What does anyone else think could be a viable solution?
    The best solution I can think of would be to buff the stats of the PvP trinket.

6. May 15, 2019  
    No, don't change it.
    That's how it was and what was "OP" at the time of 3.3.5. If you think it is that much of an advantage switch over (it's free) and you'll be equally OP.

Blocking racials would be even worse, shadowmeld is just so useful, tauren stomp is a great interrupt and so is the belf racial, troll/orc get haste/ap/sp which gives you a nice little burst, let's take away paladin's wings while we're at it, they rape priests in dispersion and that's just not cool cause it says -90% dmg.

"Buffing PVP trinket": you can't buff it for like 100 resilience, at most you'd get 30, that's about 20% increase and it wouldn't save you for sure. Anything more than that would make healers even more annoying to kill.

Next thing that's gonna pop up is the damn Draenei 1% hit cause they get one gem slot to use for important stats instead of hit...

7. May 16, 2019  
    Blocking racials would be even worse, shadowmeld is just so useful, tauren stomp is a great interrupt and so is the belf racial, troll/orc get haste/ap/sp which gives you a nice little burst, let's take away paladin's wings while we're at it, they rape priests in dispersion and that's just not cool cause it says -90% dmg.

I do not understand what is the problem with disabling racials in PVP. Without racial, what is the difference between a horde mage vs an alliance?

Maybe I am wrong, but I feel that it would make many people change factions or at least change their race without fear of being at a disadvantage.
    Look at the difference of horde vs alliance in Blackrock, a pvp ream dominated by alliance and not only by humans, do you want to be shaman and have more possibilities to find groups? then you have to be draenie or dwarf.

8. May 16, 2019  
    Make human racial remove stunns only and maby roots, and share a 45 sec cooldown with trinket.
    This would make it the opposite of undead and would even fit the lore