1. May 15, 2019  

Questions regarding multiboxing in TBC

So i got bored and tried to setup a 5 man team. Now, the problem i am having is that i cant find a way to make my casters turn towards the target. all solutions i find is using the "interact with target" but it seems it doesn't exist for TBC so i guess there is Another way to counter that?

And i would like some general tips how you deal with npc since there is no interact button? vendors, flight path etc.

I have the backdated JAMBA addon and i am using ISBoxer.

Thank you in advance for your help and hope you have a great day/evening :)

2. May 21, 2019  
    I use the Save View/Set View keybindings in WoW.
    First I aligned my characters so that zoom level and angle are exactly the same and save that view (did that only once and forever). So whenever I need to click on an NPC on all my characters I use the Set View macro to re-align everyone and then I just turn on mouse broadcasting and dick on it to select it.

3. can i have that backdata, please ? i cant multibox in tbc without isboxer ?

4. On Curseforge you can go to the "Files" tab for any download, then scroll through the pages of versions until you see the one marked for game version 3.3.5.

You don't need ISBoxer for TBC, you can use Hotkeynet or other alternatives.