1. May 15, 2019  

Only half empty BGs

Usualy there are at least 2-3 BGs running but most of them are half empty and many even close because of not enough players.
    Pvping like this is no longer enjoyable. That can't even be called pvp anymore.
    It's a flawed design that players are spread over 3 half empty BGs when all these players would fit in just one BG. One filled BG that would actually be enjoyable to play.
    That BG system needs to be reworked urgently.
    We need random BGs with just one queue.
    Edited: May 15, 2019

2. May 16, 2019  
    15 overgeared alliance players (S3/4 and glaives rogues) vs 10 fresh horde 70's seems like normal on Outland. I don't think it will ever change. And yeah, we constantly get 5-6 people per BG. BG PvP seems to be dead, at least horde side.

3. May 16, 2019  
    This is almost exactly how the original Feenix Archangel server ended... The content wall, followed by the desperate cash grab. Followed by the lack of communication and dismissals from staff to the player base. Followed by the declining population to the inevitable closure. It was fun guys.

4. May 16, 2019  

5. May 16, 2019  
    The thing is that the BG system of TBC, in which players queue for individual BGs, doesn't work on a low populated realm.

With a far lower population than Outland, Frostwolf and Neltharion had still shorter BG queue times and less empty BGs than Outland.
    Thanks to the random BG which merges 4 isolated queues of individual BGs into a single random queue, the BG system of these realms remained even with a very low population intact.

We need random BGs on Outland together with universal marks and a "win a random BG" daily quest.
    If these things aren't implemented then I don't see a future for Outlands shrinking PvP playerbase.
    Edited: May 16, 2019

6. May 16, 2019  
    A Blackrock BC Realm may be the best choice for:

a) Decreasing Q Times
    b) Advertising Outland PvP

It must be difficult to add or it already would have happened.

Inside the game, could give out cool enchants for being top MMR team or something else cool for people to work toward to increase participation.
    Could also give out amazing stuff for earning ranks such as "Commander", "Grand Marshal".
    Could also allow trading honor points and such for motes or crafting materials. Right now, don't see a point beyond its fun to do em.

7. May 16, 2019  
    A Blackrock BC Realm may be the best choice for:

a) Decreasing Q Times
    b) Advertising Outland PvP

It must be difficult to add or it already would have happened.

Inside the game, could give out cool enchants for being top MMR team or something else cool for people to work toward to increase participation.
    Could also give out amazing stuff for earning ranks such as "Commander", "Grand Marshal".
    Could also allow trading honor points and such for motes or crafting materials. Right now, don't see a point beyond its fun to do em.
    I'd also love to play on a Blackrock like TBC realm but imo the BG system would still need to be reworked nonetheless. It's just bad designed in TBC.
    With random BGs the queue times would be drastically shorter and no more empty BGs would pop up.
    Players would no longer be obligated to play the same BG over and over again because they need a specific mark.
    The honor grind would be less monotonous and time consuming and more fun.
    Edited: May 16, 2019

8. May 18, 2019  
    You remember when we had a 15k pop? Even with that pop there were empty BGs running so Warmane reduced the amount of BGs players can queue up to from 3 to 2.
    That Illustrates how flawed the TBC BG system is designed by Blizz.
    Edited: May 18, 2019

9. May 23, 2019  
    I also couldn't have a proper bg since weeks..
    I guess it has a lot of causes...

I have a full bis shaman http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary (got 4 items from store, the rest i earned long ago)
    Now i dont even want to do bg because i see i ruin others ppl fun because im better geared..
    Whenever i fight off some newish players they'll just leave the bg.

So one suggestion would be to make it easier to get PVP gear for new players, like reduce PVP item prices.
    Its needed, because there are already bis geared ppl, its harder to win a bg, and as there are fewer BGs than there used to be because of unbalance and low population.

Also, remove the feature that ppl can que 2 bgs at once. Its very usual that half of the party leaves because another bg poped, so we get 2x dead bg instead of 1 good

Please admins, do something. I see new players are coming in, and server pop would heal, but there should be adjustments for that to happen

10. May 23, 2019  
    Also, remove the feature that ppl can que 2 bgs at once. Its very usual that half of the party leaves because another bg poped, so we get 2x dead bg instead of 1 good
    The thing is that this would increase the BG queue time even further and there is also the issue that players need marks of a specific BG.
    Thats why I say the best solution would be to add random BG which reward universal marks. Rework the daily quest to make it necessary to win a random BG.
    Implementing this would make the BG system work like in Wotlk where it was just better designed by Blizz.

@Warmane
    You should also consider to implement random BGs for your upcoming Classic realm because there will be the same issues in BGs like we face right now on TBC.

If TBC is no priority for you right now then pls consider to rework the BG system for your upcoming classic realm and export the changes to TBC.
    Edited: May 23, 2019

11. May 23, 2019  
    i was also trying to queue up some bgs lately, but its really frustrating when you see zero battlegrounds open on 3/4 battlemasters. So yeah random bg queues or reducing prices on items would be great. Its really frustrating especially if you want to farm gear for second spec, which requires apart from insignia different items, doubling the honor grind. Still better than bfa though.

12. May 24, 2019  
    so is TBC outland dead?

new leveling player asking..

13. May 24, 2019  
    so is TBC outland dead?

Outland is the TBC server with the most active PvP.
    If you wanna PvP in TBC then Outland is still the best choice.

14. May 29, 2019  
    so is TBC outland dead?

your in many threads asking this.....now outland is not dying it has a good population for a private server