1. May 16, 2019  

Make Shadowmourne unusable in arena

^Read title^

2. May 16, 2019  
    Not blizzlike.
    And warmane is making loads of money with it so they won't ever do that.

3. May 17, 2019  
    While we're at it, let's ban magic and all weapons in arenas too - straight up fist fights. Or have people craft their weapons from mats that spawn in the arena, sort of like hunger games?
    NO WAIT - I GOT IT! World of Warcraft, but Battle Royale! 100 players fly on a gunship, and land ANYWHERE in a zone (you queue for a zone), standard BR rules apply. (loot weapons and armour in buildings, special abilities come in airdrops, etc.)

4. May 17, 2019  
    icecrown kids smh
    theres a reason 90% of players are plate users

5. May 17, 2019  

6. May 17, 2019  
    While we're at it, let's ban magic and all weapons in arenas too - straight up fist fights. Or have people craft their weapons from mats that spawn in the arena, sort of like hunger games?
    NO WAIT - I GOT IT! World of Warcraft, but Battle Royale! 100 players fly on a gunship, and land ANYWHERE in a zone (you queue for a zone), standard BR rules apply. (loot weapons and armour in buildings, special abilities come in airdrops, etc.)
    sounds like a salty smourne roflstormer who is stuck on 1.7k with BiS equip and 2 keybinds

7. May 19, 2019  
    You probably mean all of that in a ironic way but the battle royal part sounds actually pretty interesting.
    I like the idea that players are spread with parachutes over a world map and that world map temporary turns into a battle zone. The map could be in each battle round a different World area.
    Not sure about the gear loot part, maybe it would make more sense that players can only loot potions, eng bombs, etc and some sort of items that give a temporar dmg or health buff.

The cool part is that such kind of custom content could be made cross-realm so all wotlk players can join it. At the same time the Icecrown and Lordaeron realm wouldn't be affected by custom content since all of that runs on a seperated realm.
    Players would simply have the option to queue up to this custom world or stay out of it if they want everything blizzlike.

In fact I think that we need more content on Blackrock.
    Something like isle of queldanas, a team death match BG, a battle royal pvp map.
    There are so many opportunities and with the cross-realm technology there is a huge playerbase that would makes this kind of content active.
    A PvP only realm like Blackrock could be so much more than just BG and Arena.

@ Malaco
    I hope you read this.
    Edited: May 19, 2019

8. May 20, 2019  
    A legendary weapon was not designed for all players to have plates. If in the end you make all those players have a legendary (buying or creating) you only make the imbalance is abysmal compared to other classes. All just repeat "blizzlike" if this were blizzlike only a handful of players would have a legendary ... as happens in the retail. Right now the bg's are a circus .. 80% melees plates and of that 80% 60% have a smourne ... yes of course .. BLIZZLIKE !! smourne for all and destroy the balance even more ... should be balanced the damage in bgs due to the overpopulation that there is of smournes right now This not blizzlike ...
    Unfortunately money talks and that is destroying the gaming experience for the rest of the classes. An overpopulation of smournes is not blizzlike !!

9. May 21, 2019  
    You probably mean all of that in a ironic way but the battle royal part sounds actually pretty interesting.
    I like the idea that players are spread with parachutes over a world map and that world map temporary turns into a battle zone. The map could be in each battle round a different World area.
    Not sure about the gear loot part, maybe it would make more sense that players can only loot potions, eng bombs, etc and some sort of items that give a temporar dmg or health buff.

The cool part is that such kind of custom content could be made cross-realm so all wotlk players can join it. At the same time the Icecrown and Lordaeron realm wouldn't be affected by custom content since all of that runs on a seperated realm.
    Players would simply have the option to queue up to this custom world or stay out of it if they want everything blizzlike.

In fact I think that we need more content on Blackrock.
    Something like isle of queldanas, a team death match BG, a battle royal pvp map.
    There are so many opportunities and with the cross-realm technology there is a huge playerbase that would makes this kind of content active.
    A PvP only realm like Blackrock could be so much more than just BG and Arena.

@ Malaco
    I hope you read this.
    m8 I would play the frick out of a World of Warcraft Battle Royale :D However, something like this sounds incredibly complex to code and stuff... (I don't even know what I don't know about coding and scripting, so it might be even more difficult than I can possibly fathom, or it might not be complex at all :?)
    All I'm saying is that if Blackrock hosted BR, even as an event, it would be unprecedented...

Oh wait, this is a thread for crybabies to vent about lulmourne - -

Show me, on the doll, where the mean weapon touched you. Don't worry, this is safe-space where we come to cry, and let out all our frustrations - uninhibited. Don't worry, the Icecrown kids won't harm you here :) You're safe.

10. May 21, 2019  
    However, something like this sounds incredibly complex to code and stuff... (I don't even know what I don't know about coding and scripting, so it might be even more difficult than I can possibly fathom, or it might not be complex at all :?)
    I have no idea about coding either but we already had custom content that is quite complex.
    Think of the isle of queldanas pvp zone or various christmas events which had entire custom worlds with bosses that use certain abilitys in certain phases, etc.
    Also think about patch 3.3.5b where talents were reworked.
    If the devs are cappable to code the mentioned things then they are for sure also capoable to code a battle royal mode.

11. May 27, 2019  
    Ppl that cry about SM are lame, only find excuse to say why they suck.
    Hell even on BlackRock/Icecrown arena ladder top warriors didn't even have an SM...

Unbuffed bis SM warrior = 4.8k AP and 1k resi, FERAL = 10k AP, 1300 resi, so u don't cry about weapon bonuses that feral gets? Should they get banned from arena too? :D
    There are many comps that are SUPER STRONG that go toe to toe vs SM teams, let's start with SP/ROGUE team that literally kills everything, next?
    Shadow/Frost better known as shatter, also same ****... Next? Destro/Ele…
    Feral/Disco? BM/Enha? But no, you're just a sad little cheap biatch that's gonna cry how an item you can't afford is op. No, you just suck, RS HC caster trinkets are as broken as SM is, but hey that's not the point, you're focusing on a wrong thing, In arenas It's all about what COMP you play and how skilled you are, and how synchronized are u with ur partner everything else is an excuse.

12. May 27, 2019  
    i don't get it.
    Do you like wotlk pvp or not?

if you don't enjoy legendaries in pvp you should try a more centric pvp expansion, you know what i'm talking about.

13. May 28, 2019  
    Not blizzlike.
    And warmane is making loads of money with it so they won't ever do that.
    Dude so much about this server is not blizzlike rofl.
    Also 284 / SM meta is the worst thing ever but the reason why people liked wotlk so much was because back then you didn't see every single person with BiS like this so it felt much more enjoyable in terms of PvP since you could play so many different comps in any bracket.
    Now you just see SM nearly every game and just extremely high damage numbers due to 284 on any class.