1. May 16, 2019  

Shapeshifting Problem

I had this problem since I started to play WOTLK but it didn't really bother me at first. As time went on and I started to push for rating I realized this might be a major problem.

I don't know if any of you encounter this, but there are cases (like 5-10 times in 30 matches) that when I shift into cat form (or bear, any form really) I instantly get out of it causing me to lose a global.

This is super frustrating as sometimes it costs me the match because I am not able to peel my partner in time or focus kick and incoming cast.

At first, I thought it might be Snowfall key press addon but when I deactivated it, the problem kept happening.

I checked if there's something wrong with my bind as E is my bind for cat form and shift+E is my cancelform macro so I thought it might have been that I misclick shift when I shift sometimes but that's not the case at all. It happens with other forms too.

Any of you encountered this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. May 18, 2019  
    Menu > interface > ActionBar > enable "Secure Ability toggle"

That will solve your problem.

3. May 18, 2019  
    @skullatbash

Thanks! That might be the case but it is already checked.

I figured I didn't have /use !cat form macros and was using the usual form casts.
    Now it seems that I don't have that problem anymore, will update if it happens again.