1. May 16, 2019  

I just started here, couple questions please

I got a lvl80 naked char from coins
    I'll mostly play PVP on icecrown as i plan
    Which side should i take?
    I'd be ok with Horde too, but i heard/saw some earlier posts that horde is low pop here and BG sucks for them as ally always win because they are better geared or something?

So : Will I feel any different PVP vise considering which side i start on? Is it true bgs sucks for horde?

Also, about transmogs
    Do ppl buy them in store, or is there an easier way to get the runes? I saw something like they drop on BG?
    And anyone know any good addon for previewing items ingame? in atlasloot i cant search for items like on wowhead

thanks

2. May 16, 2019  
    If you go Horde you'll get instant que. But there is Merc mode, so you will play alliance vs alliance if you join them, effort to destroy any pvp players on Horde side.

"horde always loses" is some hearsay bull, usually from butthurt noblets who got roflstomped in graveyard. As far as I know there is no actual stats about this.

3. May 16, 2019  
    It's always better to go human if you can because of the racial. Longer queue though. I'd say gear is more or less the same for both sides.

There's a (very low) chance you'll get a transmog scroll if you win a bg.

atlasloot lets me search for stuff, but it's just basic text search. wowhead has a button "links" at the top of every item page that lets you copy a link that you can paste in wow's chat. You can then view what the item looks like on your character.

4. May 17, 2019  
    It's always better to go human if you can because of the racial.
    Yes, every new player who comes to icecrown, and wants to PvP, should most definitely go human. What could possibly go wrong?

5. May 17, 2019  
    Nothing, given that they've added mercenary mode already.
    Edited: May 17, 2019

6. May 18, 2019  
    I got a lvl80 naked char from coins
    I'll mostly play PVP on icecrown as i plan
    Which side should i take?
    I'd be ok with Horde too, but i heard/saw some earlier posts that horde is low pop here and BG sucks for them as ally always win because they are better geared or something?

So : Will I feel any different PVP vise considering which side i start on? Is it true bgs sucks for horde?

Also, about transmogs
    Do ppl buy them in store, or is there an easier way to get the runes? I saw something like they drop on BG?
    And anyone know any good addon for previewing items ingame? in atlasloot i cant search for items like on wowhead

thanks
    You get transmog scrolls as a low drop % from winning BGs and raid boss kills