1. May 17, 2019  

Neltharion Characters...

Greetings,

I have a question, i have not played Warmane for the past 1 1/2 year, i been playing warmane for years (before the merge) on WoTLK and after the merge i started playing on cataclysm, for the past year and a half i was in the military and yesterday i downloaded WoW again tried to connect to Neltharion but as i've seen on the forums the realm is closed...

My question is, what about the coins that we have spent? I'm aksing because it is not a small amount, i remember some time ago we had them refunded when the server was hacked or something, now after a server closes we do not get a refund?

Thanks in advance...

2. May 17, 2019  
    There were character transfers to Frostwolf and Icecrown but that's not available anymore. There were no refunds.

3. May 17, 2019  
    I've seen that aswell, but its not right. We are talking about 2.5k coins. As i can see through my account settings, there are still on my account history (the items that i've purchased). I mean if it's going to be like that i will be dissapointed (obviously) as we are talking for mroe than 2k euro... This has never happened in the past before other than when server was hacked some years ago and they refunded every1... i think they should refund people aswell with this issue...

4. May 17, 2019  
    You can try opening a Support ticket under general inquiry to see if anything can be done about the characters being transferred to a different expansion. Coin refunds will be out of question, as they weren't made available to any player.

5. May 17, 2019  
    I have made a ticket since yday but still no reply... Anyways, i guess i'll wait...