1. May 17, 2019  
    anxhelo96

What is the best bis item for mage pve and pvp.

Well mostly speaking for the lich king 25 hc weapons , is the staff any good or i should aim for the sword with the other part ???

2. May 17, 2019  
    Well if you are speaking about donating an item, staff is a no - no. If not you get what best is available to you through raiding

My first priorities regarding dps characters would be RS 25hc stuff. I mean 25hc lk weapon is good but compared to the normal equivalent it is an upgrade ofc but not really something to blow your mind.

So pretty much if i had to donate only 1 item i would probably go for charred twilight scale HC or Phylactery of the nameless lich if i want to play fire mage and do some pvp as well.

And yes these 2 trinkets does blow your mind in terms of results
    Edited: May 17, 2019

3. May 17, 2019  
    anxhelo96
    Well mostly i have the chance to buy a weapon right now saw this Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas its the staff but it seems most people say dont get it . so that means im sticking with the sword since i mages cannot equip maces Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony

4. May 17, 2019  
    What mace bro? Blood surge is a sword

For a weapon theres no donating alternative than the sword you mentioned. Archus is good ONLY if you get it in raiding as a roll or a few dkp and that if your current weapon gives you less stats than the staff. Anything else is not a smart move
    Edited: May 17, 2019

5. May 17, 2019  
    What mace bro? Blood surge is a sword

For a weapon theres no donating alternative than the sword you mentioned. Archus is good ONLY if you get it in raiding as a roll or a few dkp and that if your current weapon gives you less stats than the staff. Anything else is not a smart move
    He meant Royal Scepter of Terenas II. Same stats with bloodsurge but look better.

6. If you plan on PVP-ing as frost mage I would consider getting Solace trinket, it's great and no guild in the world would let you roll on it...