1. May 17, 2019  

Login queue

good day, I understand that correctly, that if I donate 10 euro I do not have to be in the evening in the queue but can log in immediately?

2. May 17, 2019  
    Correct. Also note: the donation allows you to skip the queue permanently.

3. May 17, 2019  
    good day, I understand that correctly, that if I donate 10 euro I do not have to be in the evening in the queue but can log in immediately?
    Donating any amount of money to the server will make your account Premium status forever. One of premium perks is that you can move ahead from non-premium user in queue, which make you skip the queue. I did that around 2011, haven't been in queue since then.

4. May 17, 2019  

5. May 21, 2019  
    Still waiting to be allowed to donate via paypal because I don't really feel comfortable donating with a card. :^ )

6. May 21, 2019  
    Still waiting to be allowed to donate via paypal because I don't really feel comfortable donating with a card. :^ )
    They tried paypal and it backfired becaxue Blizzard uses it. If you don't wanan use your card buy a subway card

7. May 22, 2019  
    They tried paypal and it backfired becaxue Blizzard uses it. If you don't wanan use your card buy a subway card
    How exactly would I buy a Subway Gift Card? O.o

8. May 22, 2019  
    no idea but google is a good way to start

9. May 22, 2019  
    Do you have any other donation methods available?

You could also try VPN (only to donate, not to login in-game as you might land on banned IP).