1. May 17, 2019  

Returned Player from Retail.

Whats up all.
    Stopped in BfA last year, since the game started to become bored as hell.
    Decide to come back and play the most fun Expansion that I ever played.
    My question is, im looking for (maybe) new class to play, both for PvP and PvE

I have been playing Warrior (Since TBC), Paladin (Since Cata), DK (Since Cata) and Priest (Since WoD).
    Basicly I have spended more time with my Warrior. And the difference from BfA to LK, yeah its Huge, and cant play Warrior xDDD, or I can just try relearn it. (Or go for priests, Shadow/Disc seems fun for PvP, and being a healer in PvE is a new challange for me)
    But I do have in mind 2 classes that were always intresting to me, both Warlock and Rogues seems fun to play. But no Idea now the skill cap in LK (gameplay and abilitys) work since I played LK years ago.

Any Ideas??
    Thanks for the help!
    Edited: May 17, 2019

2. May 18, 2019  
    IMO your consideration should be something that feels comfortable in PvP since that seems to be the focus of these realms. There is of course a PvE presence but the PvP is more involved than any server I have ever seen on retail, so I would start there.

3. May 18, 2019  
    Well Warr is top notch in PvE dps and PvP however theyre the worst at tanking. With a holy paladin babysitting them in PvP they don't really have a weakness and mortal strike 50% healing reduction leaves them high on the arena ladder. All other classes you listed are pretty good though. In the end its about which play style you like the most
    Edited: May 18, 2019