1. May 18, 2019  

pvp here?

Hi i am new i am thinking about joinning to the server, how is pvp here at level 70? there are enough arenas, bgs, etc

Thank you!

2. May 18, 2019  
    Hi i am new i am thinking about joinning to the server, how is pvp here at level 70? there are enough arenas, bgs, etc
    Outland is the TBC server with the highest PvP activity. All arena brackets are active on each Tuesday the day before the flush.
    Here the 5s ladder for example: http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland

All other TBC server have low XP rates and attract mostly PvEer.

3. May 19, 2019  

Thank you!
    yes lots of pvp here and bg q's are fast most of the time but they do slow down when it gets really late, like 1 or 2 am server time. tb cplayers are spread out over 4 or 5 different tbc servers atm but here/warmane is still the best one.

arena is active but like bgs certain times and days are more active then others but you can always find a team even more so if you play a class/spec thats in demand. are you rolling horde or ally?dps or heals?what class? if you going to play something like pally you better off and can have much more impact being holy/healing then you would as dps/ret. not that ret is bad its just healing is needed more and you always have a spot on a arena team as heals.

4. May 20, 2019  
    Horde is just utter **** go ally