1. May 18, 2019  

High Latency MS in battlegrounds

Hi, I want to keep it simple, last year I had a potato laptop and only had fps problems, but now I have an upgraded pc. So my fps problems are fixed right? Yes but now I get high latency in bgs.

Well I re-downloaded WOTLK when I upgraded, but ever since, the ONLY time I get insanely high ms 2k-3k is in bg's, wintergrasp, av, everything.
    I have redownloaded it twice the past month still the same thing.

Same internet, same home, just new computer, re-downloaded wotlk multiple times.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!! Or else I will be forced to only pve, or play low pop servers. Also this occurs on all servers I've made characters on here.
    Blackrock, icecrown and Lordaeron.

I will be exceedingly astounded, if there has been this issue to no one but me and no help. In that case I beg anyone if it could be on my end or whatever, I JUST NEED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY BGS WITHOUT THIS STUPID FKING DELAY ON EVERYTHING I DO.........

Please don't leave me with no replies, anything you guys can think of, like this shouldn't even be happening but it is for no apparent reasons and it is frustrating, I'm sure if one of you had this problem, it would be hair ripping to find anything, ANYTHING to fix this even though it seems simple and as though it could be my fault.

Just know I'm not bashing on anyone but I'm just intent on letting this issue be not ignored when it could be common.

Maybe this post should be on staff questions forum? However 90% of those posts have 0 replies which does not seem very successful than actual plethora amount of players here.

Also I can rule out population, as too much times I've been in stormwind and dalaran on icecrown with perfectly fine latency ms, less than 500. It is literally queueing into bg's wintergrasp, it happens.
    Edited: May 18, 2019 Reason: Extra pleading

2. May 18, 2019  
    Have you tried disabling your antivirus and/or firewall?

Have you tried to update the drivers of your network card? (Ethernet if wired, else wireless)