1. May 20, 2019  

Please remove Shadowmourne from the Lottery

Just as the title says, Lordearon is supposed to be about your hard work and time put into the game. Giving out a big legendary weapon like this one of the worst things that can be done on this realm. Mounts and other vanity items don't really matter since they don't contribute alot to a player's status on the realm, but handing out gear breaks that. Please remove any gear from the Lottery system on Lordaeron and make the realm stay true to its intentions.

Best regards,
    Aerophd

2. May 20, 2019  
    Agree, I don't think gear like that should be avialable for lordearon lottery

3. May 20, 2019  
    UPDATE: It has since been removed from the item roster for Lordaeron. Apparently it was overlooked and just happened that this week SM got into the raffle.

4. May 20, 2019  

5. May 21, 2019  
    I was so thrilled when I saw it on there.

Now I am pissed because I had my gold taken from me. Thanks warmane.

6. May 21, 2019  
    If you thought people were gonna leave it and destroy the integrity and idea of this realm, imo thats your fault, not warmanes. Sure, they made a mistake of having SM in Lordearon loterry roester but You made the choice to buy tickets, maybe at least if you had waited until the end of the week and saw if SM was still on the lottery, but they literally changed the first day it was put on it (as well, legendary mounts + 50 coins is quite a nice refund if u ask me).

I think people should be happy gear cant just be won over the lottery here, since the whole idea of Lordaeron is to get powerful through your hard work not luck/money. If you wish the easy way, go Icecrown and just buy SM there if you want it so much.

7. June 3, 2019  
    They just put Shadowmourne back into the lottery on Warmane... last week it was Shadowmourne and they switched it to the Magic Rooster + 25 coins. They just did the draw for the Rooster within the last 24 hours and now they have literally put Shadowmourne right back into the lottery. RIP. I hope they fix it because putting two Shadowmournes into Lordareons lottery back to back, doesn't seem like the issue from last week has actually been fixed at all.

8. June 3, 2019  
    It was a mistake indeed, and it has been handled. Thank you for pointing it out. Hopefully this will be the last time, but if it should happen again, please feel free to bring it to our attention and we'll fix it. It shouldn't happen again, but I am saying just in case it does.