1. May 20, 2019  

Account (very) Possibly hacked

So I stopped playing a long time ago, I'd say I stopped playing seriously one year ago and haven't really touched my account ever since. Earlier this year I logged in to get that nostalgic feeling but it turns out I had to change my password ( I dont really remember this, it was just one evening I honestly have a vague memory about logging in and finding out my old password wasn't working correctly.). So I did and managed to log in to check in on all my toons (specifically on frostwolf)

Fast forward a couple months to now, I basically want to start playing again (at a more casual rate tho) and I tried logging into my account only to find out the password has been changed again. So I try to retrieve it again except this time the e-mail hasn't been sent out to the original adress. I have no idea where the password reset e-mail has been sent to. In conclusion I can't change the password, or the e-mail or basically check in on this account.

I wasn't quite sure what to do so I decided to create this account in order to get some help from staff members maybe?

I haven't said any information about the lost account on this post because I figured I don't really need to divulge it's name or that kind of information on here, but rather tell all that to an admin or something. Only thing I can really say is that it was an account that had donated to Molten (back when it was molten), I can name the toons I played the most (whose name haven't been erased during inactivities cleanups).

Thanks in advance for any help that will come this way!

2. May 20, 2019