1. May 20, 2019  

Hi! I really like your server but sadly wait for over 5 hours to enter.....

I really hope I can get some info about this issue? I've been waiting for over 5 hours to enter the game :/
    I was 11 then 50 then 19 then 35 now 29 so I'm extremely sad because of this.
    Do you do this to people who are new to pressure them to donate or? I'm just wondering...

2. May 20, 2019  
    Greetings and Welcome to Warmane.

This may or not answer your question about why there is a server cap.
    It's not a matter of hardware, it's of software. The impact of players grows exponentially as you add more, and a better CPU or more RAM can't solve that. The hardware we use is already enough to hold over twelve thousands of players simultaneously, something that even retail servers didn't do, but software performance just deteriorates both over time (hence why there are restarts, and why even your Windows gets slower and more prone to issues the longer you keep it on, no matter your CPU and RAM amount) and with amount of people simultaneously interacting with it. As has been said before, twelve thousands is already pushing it too far and people can already experience issues at times when the server is full. Ideally the cap should be lower, not higher.
    Note that if you're in queue and a donnot log in, you will be pushed back on the queue, but it will not show on screen