1. May 28, 2019  
    Nothing. There are so many people who literally just play this game / server just to sit in quest zones and spam gank and camp low levels for some unknown reason.

2. May 28, 2019  
    It's called sadism, and it's when someone loves to make other miserable, it's rather common, welcome to society, cave trolls.

3. May 31, 2019  
    Nothing. There are so many people who literally just play this game / server just to sit in quest zones and spam gank and camp low levels for some unknown reason.
    Xd well everything for hks and at same time it calls world pvp beside game is based on that "worldofwarcraft" so if you don't like it that is not my problem go and find pve server I did 30 k hks in Borean right now I'm siting on 48.5k it is still long way till 100k xd so GL with it

4. May 31, 2019  
    You could roam the low level zones on your lvl 80 main, kill all the lowies you see and hope that at least one of those was the alt of the twat that ganks lowies himself.

5. May 31, 2019  
    Suck it up, buckle up and play elsewhere.
    Or watch a movie and play after gankers are away.

It's luck, it's cheap tricks, relay on your fear and basic instincts, prepare to get ganked and die.

Or spam RDFs.

6. May 31, 2019  
    Always keeps me wondering how someone gets ganked..
    I rarely get killed by maxed players when i'm leveling a alt or playing my twink...

Avoid populated areas.
    You could spam rdf and do proffesions or ah in the down time?

First 12