1. May 20, 2019  

what can i do about gankers?

https://imgur.com/a/VD8Iy0z

Got killed mutiple times while doing quests. this guy "Shadowclin" just flies over me with his mount. he waits till i spawn and kills me again.. also being a total douche by putting an exta flag on my corpse with thumbs down. bravo dude, if you're reading this bravo.

is there anything i can do about this?

2. May 20, 2019  
    You can ask for help (in /1, /g, global, etc) or you can level up somewhere else.

3. May 21, 2019  
    You can also take the coward's way out like I did and buy a level 80 boost for 20 coins.

4. May 21, 2019  
    https://imgur.com/a/VD8Iy0z

Got killed mutiple times while doing quests. this guy "Shadowclin" just flies over me with his mount. he waits till i spawn and kills me again.. also being a total douche by putting an exta flag on my corpse with thumbs down. bravo dude, if you're reading this bravo.

is there anything i can do about this?
    Cry on the forum....Apparently. Gankers love to see these posts tbh. Otherwise use the forum unstuck (sends you to hearthstone and resses you) and go level somewhere else

5. May 21, 2019  

6. May 21, 2019  
    I just checked and the guy who ganked you is a level 70 twink, so you should let it go, because his life is already miserable as it is.

7. May 21, 2019  
    probably the best answer for now, just accept that some have no life. i don't mind dying but it takes up so much time...

8. May 21, 2019  
    call for the aid of your neighborhood multiboxer to make him rethink his strategy. Works real well!

9. May 26, 2019  
    Yo yo Shadowclin here xd and heey wellcome to the world of warcraft

10. May 26, 2019  
    Got ganked, no problem.
    Got ganked again, well okay..
    Got ganked yet again, well time to do something.
    Time to change zone, hit the queue, take a break, or play another game for a bit.

11. May 26, 2019  
    Got ganked, no problem.
    Got ganked again, well okay..
    Got ganked yet again, well time to do something.
    Time to change zone, hit the queue, take a break, or play another game for a bit.
    but noooo they prefer to be ganked all day long and later to cry in forums

12. May 27, 2019  
    How do you even get ganked as a rogue? Just go stealth and quest elsewhere?

13. May 27, 2019  
    Hey pal I used to think there was no hope either until I met this world pvp guild <No Vaseline>. They saved darkshire the other day from this horde guild <Real Duel>.
    Is this advertising?

Is it even considered ganking, when the player killing you is actually four levels lower than you are?

14. May 27, 2019  
    Stop cry for sake of your own good. Real man deal with problems not cry about them.

15. May 27, 2019  
    You can also take the coward's way out like I did and buy a level 80 boost for 20 coins.
    I respect you, not for the boost, but for your pathetic honesty.

12 Last