1. May 21, 2019  

I am multiboxer, but... please read

So as said, i came to multiboxing by recruiting one to my guild,then he teached me how to do. It was fun in the beginning i have to admit until the point that i came to realise that it is destroying economy slowly,and gives you massive advantage over others. I would say alow it at x7 or something, but x1 should still stay x1. And it should be forbiden at x1 server at least. Massive advantage over others for sure in everything. What do you think, should it be banable or not, and why?
    And now there is multiibox guild, they have all tabs probably unlocked without any swet, they have so much more stuff then any others. And its becuz they play with 5x chars. Its totaly not fair towards others in x1 server to keep this runing. It removes the challange, it removes every need in social activity, and since more and more people are coming to multiboxing. Soon x1 server will die as well. Already i had so much heat from other people telling me to stop, and that it ruins the fun. I finaly understand it. More and more people are coming to multibox. your x1 server will be dead by a year, or few months. This thing spreds as virus. Stop it before it ruins the server.
    Edited: May 21, 2019

2. May 21, 2019  
    Get rid of the people who crack the whip on their bots? Nah a yearly 50% tax on all gold ought to do it! /s

3. May 21, 2019  
    Get rid of the people who crack the whip on their bots? Nah a yearly 50% tax on all gold ought to do it! /s
    Cause bots don't exist and all of em' get caught, and the only people earning gold are multiboxers.gif

What ruins servers is hackers who get away with early exploits and never get banned.

4. May 21, 2019  
    It was fun in the beginning i have to admit until the point that i came to realise that it is destroying economy slowly,and gives you massive advantage over others
    It seems like you didn't multibox enough if you came to these false conclusions.
    Multiboxer don't destroy the economy. Bots do.
    As multiboxer you may earn x times more gold but you also need x times more gold to learn on each character all the new spells, riding skills, etc.
    In fact a multiboxer is usualy lower on gold than a solo player. Especially while hes lvling.
    Edited: May 21, 2019

5. May 23, 2019  
    Multiboxer here. Looking for any information that would let me earn some broken gold that everyone keeps talking about. I'm poor.