1. May 21, 2019  

Whats wrong with blackrock's lottery?

The prizes from last 2 weeks are marked as unclaimed, is something wrong with system or some lazyguy won both events?
    And how is an player supposed to "claim prize"? I suppose It goes via ingame mail?
    I spent a lot of points in past 2 weeks at least i want to know if some1 won or if system was broken, some1 from staff answer please.

2. May 21, 2019  
    Winners have to go on lottery page and choose which character they want to get the prize on. They get notified that they won on website and with ingame mail. If it says unclaimed, winners have not chosen a character yet. The system is most likely working fine since there are no such problems on other realms.

3. May 21, 2019  
    Winners have to go on lottery page and choose which character they want to get the prize on. They get notified that they won on website and with ingame mail. If it says unclaimed, winners have not chosen a character yet. The system is most likely working fine since there are no such problems on other realms.
    You need to choose character before you take part in lottery otherwise you cant participate. So you are wrong

4. May 21, 2019  
    You need to choose character before you take part in lottery otherwise you cant participate. So you are wrong
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2989637

The character selection before the lottery is just in case you wish to substract the gold from any character. After you win, you can select to which character you send the reward to.

5. May 22, 2019  

6. May 22, 2019  
    They should reveal winners tho
    They can't since winners have not chosen a character yet. They can't put account name there and putting a random character name from the account that could change when winners choose characters doesn't seem like a good solution.

7. May 22, 2019  
    They can't since winners have not chosen a character yet. They can't put account name there and putting a random character name from the account that could change when winners choose characters doesn't seem like a good solution.
    Yes i am talking about account/forum name.
    As i could see in thread which ulinked some guys had a bug which did not allow them to see that they won for a long time. Maybe we have same bug here and winner just cant see that he won.
    Else i dont like the situation that for lottery with coins as price i know lots of guys create chars on different realms just for lottery. And when they win they dont care about chars (chars still zero geared) but happy with free coins. This makes me want to create mage lvl 1 on icecrown and if i win shadowmourne i will troll then on icecrown forum.

8. May 22, 2019  
    Just check herrbacon DK. Winner of april 21 lottery on blackrock.

9. May 22, 2019  
    Why would some1 wait 2 or 3 weeks to choose character that will receive reward? that makes no sense
    If I won i would choose character immediately, they are probably unable to see that they won.

10. May 22, 2019  
    Why would some1 wait 2 or 3 weeks to choose character that will receive reward? that makes no sense
    If I won i would choose character immediately, they are probably unable to see that they won.
    It might be possible. But according to staff member posts in the thread I linked, they should also get an email and ingame mail saying that they won. If they did and can't claim the prize, then they can come on forum or contact someone to get it solved.

Or the winner could be someone who logged in, saw lottery, bought a ticket and stopped playing again. There have been such cases back on Molten with the old lottery system.

If it happened third time in a row, that would be a bit too suspicious and maybe then someone should at least check if the accounts who won are active.

This makes me want to create mage lvl 1 on icecrown and if i win shadowmourne i will troll then on icecrown forum.
    You can do that but you would be spending your points/gold/coins on the lottery. And since Icecrown lottery has much more participants, your chance of actually winning would be much lower than on Blackrock.

11. May 28, 2019  
    If it happened third time in a row, that would be a bit too suspicious and maybe then someone should at least check if the accounts who won are active.
    Aaaaand... it happened

12. May 28, 2019  
    Ofc it happened, i think some1 found way to cheat on this blackrock lottery system and want to be anonymous for safety reasons. Any admin read this ? What will you do about this? Can u at least check if same person won 3x lotteries?

13. May 28, 2019  
    Ofc it happened, i think some1 found way to cheat on this blackrock lottery system and want to be anonymous for safety reasons. Any admin read this ? What will you do about this? Can u at least check if same person won 3x lotteries?
    It just means the reward is unclaimed. Outland also has 2 "Unclaimed" rewards and there's no such character as of this post.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

14. .... still same

Four "unclaimed" including two od those from months ago ...

15. many ppl from other servers buy blackrock lottery tickets when there is a coin reward as there is much higher chance of winning than on the other wotlk servers etc, which I think is the reason as 3 out of the 4 unclaimed rewards came with coins.