1. May 21, 2019  

Question about the twinking community on Icecrown

So, it's been a really long time since I quit wow, more specifically WoTLK, but on the past few weeks I've been considering coming back to this game, I think this may be due to the "WoW Classic Fever" as I like to call it.

Anyway, one of the areas of gameplay I really enjoyed when I was a player was Twinking so I'm wondering if twinking is still a thing at least on Icecrown?
    Whatever level, either 70's, or 60's or even 19's , I wanna know if this community is still active and if it's worth it to creater a toon for this type of gameplay?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

2. May 22, 2019  
    Greetings, 70-79 & 10-19 are most active bracket. Those brackets are both active due to cross bg realm. 39s is second most active but they have only 4 bgs/day popping from 4PM to 6 PM server time
    I'm part of the twink 19 community and I can guarantee you can have bgs from 3 PM to 8 PM server time, you can however have them later too (NA peak time) but it's harder to have them popping. Leaders on both side an active twink community on discord might help it, but none is willing to do that. But for sure there are enough 19 lurking around to have pops sadly not everyone is in queue (right now 5 twinks on horde side & 7 on ally side but no bg cuz seems like everyone is gearing up & farming)