1. May 21, 2019  

new here! PVP question

Hello i started here afew days ago and iam really enjoying it. Very good work the warmane stuff did on this server :) . However i have 1 issue. As iam approaching lvl 80 iam concerned.
    Although iam 2,4 arena experienced in 3s 2,2 in 2s 2,2 5s and 2,8 in rated battlegrounds on retail i was told by multiple people is that i won't even be able to get 1500 here in 2v2 bracket and that's due to the fact that arena is Crossrealm and most of the teams you meet, even at low rating is full wrathfull healer/warrior with shadowmourne. Is that the case? What are your thoughts ?

2. May 22, 2019  
    That's total BS. You WILL get 1.8k without a problem, but going higher than that with s6 gear will seem impossible. You are simply going to be outgeared.

You can see that no one from Lordaeron is in top 50 teams (2.2k raiting) and there is a good reason for that.

3. May 22, 2019  
    There is one (Kawasumiqt) but hes blackrock-born anyway, and full bis pvp rogue from farming lod :D But ye, most other teams form Lordaeorn dont make it high up the ladder.

4. May 22, 2019  
    He is listed on Blackrock realm, even if he wasn't, he is last on the top 50 list and only has 59% winrate (200 games). Not a really good example.

I know some of the players who originally started on Lordaeron but transferred to the Blackrock realm after the change, since there is no reason to play PVP here.

Few of them are 2.3k+ and are not BIS.